We’re looking to form a trade-exchange partnership with an established business or venue that has the facilities and space to host around 100-200 people per month. Each event will host around 50-100 people. Each event will have 1-3 speakers at the events, and will be centered around men’s interest topics such as: technology, gadgets, investing, DIY, parenting, fitness, dating/relationships, how-tos etc. Each event will be held during the week and last approx 2 hours; starting at around 18:30 and will host 2-3 speakers/demonstrations on a given topic for the night. These events will be provided as a value-add to our customers (and their friends) and will be 100% free to the attendees, so we expect near full capacity with each event.
What type of venue are we looking for?
This is where it gets interesting as we’re not just looking for a run of the mill conference or business-type venue, but something with a bit more edge and flavour. In an ideal world we’d like the venue to echo manliness and innovation. So a themed restaurant or cafe, bars/cocktail lounges, converted warehouses/unusual office spaces, a brewery or even a trendy/edgy marketing or PR agency with a bit of extra space they’re looking to put to good use. These would be a perfect match but we’re open to any ideas and suggestions.
Any business or venue from the following categories:
- Office spaces and business premises
- Converted warehouses, barns etc
- Restaurants and bars
- Cafes and lounges
- Live event venues
- Music event venues
- Speaking venues
- Meeting rooms
- Foyers and receptions
Where should the venue be located?
For now we’re purely focusing on the Johannesburg events/venue. The ideal area for the venue would be any of the below and their surrounding suburbs.
Exposure for the business, brand or venue
So what’s in it for the business or venue that provides the space and facilities for these events? This partnership represents a unique opportunity for the venue or brand to tap into Mantality’s customer base and receive exposure across all channels we’ll use to promote these events, as well as all content posted after the event, and all activities employed to incentivise signups to future events.
- Listed as a sponsor on the new website (homepage & website footer)
- Listed as a sponsor on the Mantality event page (which redirects to above website)
- Listed as a sponsor on all emailers we send to database promoting each event
- Listed as a sponsor on all articles, posts and content leading up to, and after each event
- Listed as a sponsor in all presentations on the night
- Listed as a sponsor on all printed materials that are taken away from the event
- Venue section on new website showcasing the venue
- Exposure to our followers via our social media channels: facebook, twitter, instagram
- Live tweets on the night will list sponsors and venue
- Each event will be filmed and a videos posted to our YouTube channel (sponsors listed in the credits)
Get in touch
If the above sounds interesting and fits in with your strategy, please get in touch by leaving your name, email address and business details in the comments section below. These details will not be published and made public as all comments need to be moderated, and will only be read by us. Alternatively you can tweet @MantalityZA or contact us via the website using the subject line: “Venue partnership”.
Please note: this is a trade exchange opportunity, so we’re only looking for businesses that are able to offer their venues/premises in exchange for above exposure.