Advanced Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting/Emissivity Adjustment: with new added features and functions, this handy tool gives you accurate surface temperature readings in less than a second.
This product is perfect for anyone needing to detect cold or hot leaks in the house, look for the overheating electronic component in a product, or even preparing the baby’s milk to the right temperature. With its long range, accurate measurement, and immediate response, it can be used in a wide range of applications. Buy Here!
Using this non-contact thermometer is easy and safe too. Just aim and pull the trigger, the temperature will instantly show up on the LCD display. The laser sighting helps you aim at targets both near and far away. The product even comes with a LCD backlight for you to easily read the temperature in the dark. Now with new added emissivity adjustment feature, you can change the emissivity level according to the material that’s being measured for even more accurate reading. Buy here!
Compared with other similar products on the market, this infrared thermometer comes with more sophisticated functions including computing difference between temperature readings, high and low temperature alarm, data storage, measuring average temperature, etc.
This device starts paying for itself immediately by saving you time, money, and worry. Its wide range of application makes it a must-have item for electricians, mechanics, building inspectors, maintenance men, and DIY handymen. Buy one for yourself today, or order in bulk to sell and profit.
At a Glance:
- Non Contact Infrared
- Emissivity Adjustment for maximum accuracy
- Displays temperature reading in less than 1 second
- Laser pointer for accurate aiming
- Display Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Backlit screen lets you use this thermometer day and night
- Grip handle and trigger for easy use
- Advanced version of our CVHM-H49 with more functions and wider temperature range
- Primary Function: Non Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Tagging/Emissivity Adjustment
- Temperature Range: -50~700°C (-58~1292°F)
- Accuracy: 0 – 700°C (32 – 1292°F): +- 1. 5°C, +-1.5%, -50 – 0°C (-58 – 32°F): +/-3°C(+/-5°F)
- Response Time: 500 milliseconds, 95% response
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F
- Units: Display in °Celsius or °Fahrenheit
- Emissivity: adjustable from 0 – 1
- Laser Class: Class II
- Distance to Spot Size Ratio: 12:1 (Can take temperature of a 2 cm-large target from a distance of 24 cm)
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline or NiCd Battery
- Auto Power Off and Data Hold
- Backlight ON/Off
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C (32 – 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20-60°C (-4 – 140°F)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: 160 x 110 x 43 mm (L x W x H) Buy Here!
- Automatic Data Hold
- Automatic Power Saving
- Turn backlight on or off
- Turn laser sight on or off
- Emissivity adjustment
- Package Contents Advanced Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Tagging/Emissivity Adjustment
- User Manual – English Buy Here!