Hearing is believing.
The frē for iPhone 5 has completely re-engineered speaker ports to deliver maximum acoustic output and sound clarity. From booming bass lines to pin-drop whispers, the dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System broadcasts the full sound spectrum.
Go everywhere. Do anything. Mantality brings you another world class product hot on the heels of the US/European launch! Buy Here!No matter how extreme the activity, journey or adventure, LifeProof eliminates the worry, so you can experience, share and document your tasks at hand. From everyday living to living your dreams, you are now free to do what you do!
Designed to meet or exceed these specifications:
- Military Standard 810F-516 — MIL STD 810F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop.
- This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
- The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 6.6 feet / 2 meters for 30 minutes.
- To give you confidence to go everywhere with your LifeProof iPhone, iPod Gen4 and iPad, we water test each and every case we make. Not only that, after the test an independent agent performs additional testing and even puts randomly selected cases through a second water test. We never ship a case unless it has been successfully tested. Buy Here!
- As LifeProof employees we use our cases every day, so we only make cases we trust ourselves!