Crafted in rich red, black or chrome coloured ABS plastic, the highly stylish Voodoo has five strategically-positioned slots in which to place five quality knives, which are also included.
Apart from its striking appearance the sturdy Voodoo is a brilliant kitchen companion, especially if you’re used to using one crummy knife to chop, slice, fillet and dice. The five assorted knives included with the Voodoo are super sleek and guaranteed to bring out your inner-Ramsay. You’ll soon be chopping ultra-thin onions just for the hell of it complete with theatrical effing and blinding.
As you can tell, the Voodoo Knife Block is no chip off the old (knife) block. It’s a radical new designer knife rack that no serious (or not so serious) chef should be without. So what are you waiting for? Chop chop!
|Razor sharp knives||360 degrees view||Comfortable handle|
- To sharpen the knives, use kitchen knives sharpener with a ceramic wheel or alternatively a grinding stone.
- Magnetic knife suspension system holds knives in place.
- The Chrome Voodoo Knife Block is a chrome finish plastic, and not actual metal.
- Always handle knives with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adult supervision is recommended.
The knife blades are made from Molybdenum and Vanadium stainless steel. Knives made from this material are considered sharper, more durable (in terms of keeping their sharpness, as it is a harder and more wear resistant material) and more resistant to rust than 18/8 (standard) stainless steel knives. BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS.
- 1x Base unit.
- 1x Standing unit.
- 2x Fastening bolts.
- 1x Bread knife.
- 1x Carver / slicer.
- 1x Chef’s knife.
- 1x Utility knife.
- 1x Paring knife.
- 5x Protective knife sheaths.