HotRox Electronic Hand Warmer (USB Powered)
HotRox Electronic Hand Warmer (USB Powered)
It’s not often you find a portable hand warmer that you can switch on and off. Most are one shot deals – set them going and you’ll get a couple of hours of warmth before they need refuelling or (even worse) boiling to reset the chemicals inside. Faff!
Switch the Hot-Rox Electronic Hand Warmer to medium or high heat and it’ll warm up to 44° in around 15 seconds. Switch it off again and it’ll cool down just as quickly. It’s ideal for warming cold mitts when you’re gardening, on a winter walk, or even at your desk in a chilly office.
The battery will last up to 6 hours in medium heat mode, or 3-4 hours in high heat. When you run out of juice, simply plug it into the mains or your computer’s USB port. A full charge takes around 2 hours and the built-in Lithium battery will hold the charge for months.
Charge it up and pop it in your jacket pocket, glove box, or bag. Whenever you feel Jack Frost nipping at your digits just fire up your Hot-Rox and you’ll be toasty and warm in seconds.
Rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- Hot-Rox Hand Warmer
- USB Charger
- HotRox hand warmer sticker
The Raynaud’s & Scleroderma Association (RSA) is constantly reviewing various heating aids which are available and only recommend products which have proved to be succesfsul in keeping the hands of Raynaud’s sufferers warm. These include rechargeable, microwaveable and chemical ones, to name but a few.
However, one of the most easy to handle, efficient and effective handwarmers is the HotRox. The reason this is popular is because it is so versatile. It can be recharged in three ways – by the mains, a USB port in a computer or by a car charger. Once charged it stays hot for 3 or 6 hours depending on whether on full or half heat and generates heat almost instantly and can be turned off when not in use. It has a lovely smooth feel to it – looks modern – a bonus for youngsters – similar to a small, flat computer mouse – will fit easily into a pocket or slip into a glove or mitten.
Highly recommended by the RSA and value for money – ‘Heat on the Go’ -Whenever you need it! In addition to this we have had Cancer patients who are undergoing Chemo using HotRox very successfully and are reporting that the extra heat takes away the tingling sensations in their hands which are a side effect of the treatment.
- Electronic reusable hand warmer
- Turn on/off as required
- Heats up in around 15 seconds
- 3 heat settings: Off, Medium and High
- Sleek tactile design
- Recharge via mains or USB (approx 2hrs)
- Simple, safe and easy to use
- Ideal for Fishing, Shooting, Walking, Playing Golf, Horse Riding, Walking to work, Commuting, Working outdoors, Working in a cold office and Raynaud's phenomenon
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.