Bluebeards Revenge Luxury Shaving Cream (100ml)
Bluebeards Revenge Luxury Shaving Cream (100ml)
A luxury shaving cream designed to actually reduce beard growth as well as tackle common shaving problems like razor rash and burn.
The Ultimate Shaving Experience For Real Men:
"Blue Beards" Of The World Unite!
Millions of men all over the world share a common problem - that tough stubble that seems to defy the attentions of the every shaving cream or foam and blunts the edge of the keenest razor - "Blue Beard".
Do you endure the morning misery of tackling your "Blue Beard" with inadequate products designed for the bum fluff brigade? Do you get to the point where your face is on fire after an abortive attempt to produce a result that will last beyond afternoon tea? Are you fed up to the back teeth with 5 O’clock shadow appearing before lunch?
It's your own fault:
Are you using a tin of fluffy super market foam or perhaps some super expensive, designer label concoction more akin to face cream than a shaving preparation for real men? If so you should know better - these guys are only interested in flogging you girly products at massive margins - you need a shaving solution designed for "Blue Beards" by fellow sufferers!
Paraben Free Shaving Cream Containing Decelerine:
We can't help being charged up with beard inducing testosterone that produces sand paper tough stubble that can cut glass – but we can choose a shaving solution that works!
Designed by a real life "Blue Beard" who was bored to death with being a Desperate Dan look-alike, The Bluebeards Revenge is a paraben free, premium quality shaving cream with added ingredients to specifically combat tough stubble. It has been formulated to our unique specification in one of the UK's premier male cosmetics laboratories who are renowned experts in the field of shaving cream.
What does it lather like:
The Bluebeards Revenge has been formulated to the very highest standards in luxury shaving cream manufacture. From an almond size amount and a little water, you should have enough luxurious, thick and creamy lather to load your brush for at least two passes of the razor.
What does it smell like:
The Bluebeards Revenge has a signature scent that was chosen by shaving enthusiasts. It is based on a fresh and classic English barbershop scent with a modern twist. We're hoping to give it a name soon!
How long will it last:
Based on average use a 100ml tub of The Bluebeards Revenge typically lasts 2-3 months.
The Bluebeards Revenge luxury shaving cream contains everything you would expect in a premium shaving cream plus a secret ingredient that is scientifically proven to reduce beard growth!
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide, Psedoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Polyquaternium, Disodium Edta, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Glucose, Caprylyl Glycol. (Parfum Contains: Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool)
The Bluebeards Revenge is totally devoid of the thought to be possibly nasty chemical preservative Paraben.
Vegetarian and Environmentally Friendly:
The Bluebeards Revenge is made with vegetarian friendly ingredients and recyclable packaging...remember, Real Men recycle!
DECELERINE™ - Reducing beard growth and providing a recovering effect on the skin
Face friendly Decelerine™ contains a mixture of active ingredients that delay hair growth, reducing the frequency of shaving and depilation and at the same time providing a recovering effect on the skin.
How DECELERINE™ works
The normal hair cycle is divided into four periods:
- Anagen - Active Growth Phase (2-6 years)
- Catagen - a short transition period with regression (2-3 weeks)
- Telogen - a resting phase (2-3 weeks)
- Exogen - a shedding stage
Then the new hair starts to grow and the follicle is back in Anagen. The length of hair is primarily a function of the relative durations of Anagen and Telogen. Whether hairs are in one of these phases at the time of hair removal is important because only Anagen hairs are particularly sensitive to the effects of DECELERINE™. DECELERINE™ targets it's action in hair follicle cells and weakens new hair formation. It has proved to be effective in inhibiting hair growth, decreasing length and density of unwanted hair and also providing a soothing, moisturising and anti-inflammatory effect.
In tests DECELERINE™ showed a 30% decrease in hair length as well as a 16% reduction in hair density after 60 days.
As well as slowing down beard regrowth, DECELERINE™ relieves and soothes the effects of shaving (especially skin prone to irritation and dryness) by providing moisturisation and protection to facilitate it's regeneration.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.