Kiaat Trendy Bendy Sofa Arm Tray *Replace with Couch Coaster
Kiaat Trendy Bendy Sofa Arm Tray *Replace with Couch Coaster
Proudly made in South Africa
What makes the Trendy Bendy unique is its ability to take the shape of your couch arm whilst providing a stable and sturdy support. No more spills, stains, over heating laptops or unnecessary furniture cluttering up your home.
Oak is the global symbol for strength and durability and this hardwood has been used around the world since before anyone can even remember. Visually, it is synonymous with quality and holds a particular soft spot in South Africans’ hearts. Our Oak Trendy Bendy is the heaviest by some margin. The grain has a real classy look – perfect as a decor accessory with high-end furniture.
Kiaat wood is indigenous to Southern Africa and found locally in South Africa. What makes Kiaat remarkable is the vast variety of uses it has. We love this wood for its deep brown and yellow colour. It’s a lightweight hardwood that is commonly used for counter tops in high-end kitchens due to its imperishability and lovely varied grain. Its perfect for our Trendy Bendy – a firm favourite!\
- The Trendy Bendy is a bendable sofa tray that fits the arm of your couch, thus providing a sturdy base on which you can safely rest your coffee mug, drinking glass or bowl without the worry of it toppling over
- The waterproof vinyl backing prevents stains and water residue marks on your couch and also protects your couch from general wear and tear
- Its unique ability to take the shape of almost any form allows the Trendy Bendy to fit almost any couch
- It doesn’t add unnecessary clutter to your home and is easily rolled or folded up for storage
- 58 cm long x 35 cm wide x 7 mm in height
- It weighs between 680 grams and 1080 grams depending on the wood variant selected
- Spilled food and drink is a thing of the past with the Trendy Bendy.
- Stable cooling facilitator platform for electronic devices whilst working in the living room.
- The Trendy Bendy is a unique and high quality essential home accessory that is compatible with all décor styles.
- Sitting on the couch and watching TV has just been made easier with the Trendy Bendy.
What is it made of?
- The top of the Trendy Bendy is made from locally sourced solid timber
- The underside is a waterproof vinyl
- This combination gives the Trendy Bendy its unique ability to take on various forms and be manipulated into many functional configurations
- The Trendy Bendy is comprised of 3 wood variants, namely Kiaat, Oak and Pine
- Kiaat is a lightweight hardwood that is commonly used for counter tops in high-end kitchens due to its durability and lovely varied grain
- Oak is our beloved heavy hard wood, which is synonymous with long lasting quality and an intricate grain
- Pine is light in colour with a darker grain which allows us to fashionably whitewash it with stunning grain effects
Can also be used for:
- Tablet stand
- Chees platter board
- laptop base
- Sofa arm tray
- Laptop or food tray
- Hot pans and plates
Trendy Bendy is a local company that is environmentally conscious. Our products are handmade from indigenous solid timber using sustainable products.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.