7 Night Getaway for Five | Simon's Town | CPT
7 Night Getaway for Five | Simon's Town | CPT
Experience the best of Simon's Town with spectacular ocean views from this modern & secure townhouse. Comfortably sleeps 5 with a large balcony, three bedrooms, modern kitchen, lounge, family bathroom, guest toilet and master en-suite. This package includes 7 nights, self-catering for a total of up to 5 people sharing, subject to availability throughout the year.
This townhouse is a middle unit situated in a secure cluster complex overlooking the best of Simon's Town. The neighborhood is quiet, extremely safe and breathtakingly scenic. The townhouse is fully secured front and back with burglar bars and security gates. With stunning french doors on the first first floor that open completely for a full sea view as well as full length sliding windows on the top floor from the master bedroom providing an awe inspiring expansive sea view. This townhouse comfortably sleeps 5. Children are welcome, however, the house is not baby proof. There is a staircase up to the first floor with a gate and there is an internal staircase as well.
Guest will have full and unlimited self catering access to the entire townhouse with safe parking for their car in a single garage with electric garage door.
Interaction with Guests
The property owner is available via email, phone and lives only 10 minutes away offering clients a very high touch service, should they so need.
Simon's Town is a bustling town offering something for everyone. From shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and bars as well as stunning curios and boutique shops. Simon's Town has old world charm, is quaint and surrounded by exceptional nature and scenery. Guests can enjoy various stunning beaches, walks, running, picnics, hikes, sailing and kayaking. Simon's Town is renowned for very special penguin colonies and is in close proximity to a wonderful golf course, horse riding and the Cape Point Nature reserve. Simon's Town is only 60 minutes away from the city of Cape Town or 30 - 40 minutes away from various upmarket shopping malls and movie facilities.
It is recommended that guests rent a car if staying in Simon's Town. There are trains that leave from Simon's Town towards CPT and back as well as taxis and tuk-tuk's but a hired car offers allot more flexibility and freedom. It is very easy and very safe to walk around Simon's Town from the house to the shops, restaurants, beaches and coffee shops.
Other Things to Note
The following items and consumables are included with each stay | bedding, towels, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, shampoo & conditioner, body soap, toilet paper, dish soap and clothes soap. A welcome file is provided and includes important numbers, recommended restaurants, cab services and leaflets for all the wonderful activities available to enjoy in Cape Town.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.