Airwheel X3 Electric Unicycle
Airwheel X3 Electric Unicycle
A Groundbreaking Way To Commute
- Welcome to the Future
- Airwheel is the state-of-the-art means of transportation adopting aerospace attitude control theory, fuzzy software algorithm and gyroscope system to maintain balance by leaning forward and backward.
- Riders can control the scooter to go forward, accelerate, decelerate, brake, etc. by leaning forward or backward.
- Similar to the techniques of riding a bicycle, riders achieve balance via slightly tilting sideways.
Lighter, Space-Saving & More Portable:
- Airwheel products are green and environmetally friendly. Powered by leading core technology and featured with portability, Airwheel is your ideal commuting alternative.
130Wh / 170Wh:
- Japan-Made Battery Core
- Airwheel is internally architectured to be as space-saving as possible for the large capacity battery.
- Mounted with 130Wh battery core and optimized by CPU power-saving design, Airwheel delivers sufficient battery range.
- Fresh丨Dynamic丨Low-Carbon 丨Environmentally Friendly
- Airwheel's design concept weaves through every step of manufacturing and every single details of products.
Latest Intelligent System Chip:
- Build-in intelligent balancing chip & Gyroscope
- Fuzzy Algorithm & Aviation Altitude Control Technique
- Escort your way with our intelligent protection system.
Aviation Aluminum Pedal with Exclusive Pedal Folding Tech:
- High Strength | Ultra-Widened | Suit Your Feet
- Better Fit | Natural Adsorption | Facilitate Your Riding
- When Airwheel tilts to over 45° sideways, e.g. when Airwheel turns over, the control system will activate tilting protection. The motor will stall immediately to prevent injuries.
- To prevent injuries caused by speeding, Airwheel sets a maximum speed. When the speed exceeds 12km/h, the front end of the pedal will rise gradually and when the speed exceeds 16km/h, the pedal will pose a 10° angle to the leveling surface, which stop you from inclining further to accelerate.
Low Battery Protection:
- When power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. The front end of the Pedal will sink to force you to decelerate and eventually stop.
- Please do not attempt to ride again, otherwise you may suffer a sudden loss of power and fall over.
- When the power level falls lower than 15%, all four lights will blink and the buzzer will beep. When the tilting protection activates, the buzzer will launch long beeps and the LED indicator on the power button will flash continuously.
- The control system will stop you from further accelerating by beeping and rising the front end of pedal
- Safe Climbing Angle - About 15° (riders weighing 60kg get up to 18° )
- Battery - 130Wh / 170Wh / Lithium (protection board with SOC equalization)
- Temperature -10°C ~ 40°C(best at 20°~30°C)
- Weight Limit - 120Kg
- Charger Voltage - AC 220V 50-60Hz
- Charge Time - 130Wh: About 90 min (80% charged in 60 min)
- 170Wh: About 120min (80% charged in 90 min)
- Size - 450*395*160mm
- Pedal Height - 115mm (when dismounted)
- Tire Size - 360 mm
- Main Body Weight - 9.8kg
- Standard Charger,Training Band, Extended Pump Nozzle
- Optional Backpack, LED Flash Light, Pressure Gauge
- Maximum Speed: 18km/h
- Weight Limit: 120kg
- Power Consumption: 1°kg/100km
- Charge Time: 90min
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.