AndroPharma® Curvature 3-in-1 Formula (30 Caps with Bioperine®)
AndroPharma® Curvature 3-in-1 Formula (30 Caps with Bioperine®)
Andropharma Curvature Correction Supplement. 100% authentic, genuine article product.
Andropharma Curvature pill Current studies show that Peyronie’s disease (induratio penis plastica) is an inflammatory disease of the penis where the elastic coat (tunica albuginea) of the penis central sponge tissue (corpora cavernosa) suffers an injury. Consequentially, the affected area loses elasticity and when filled with blood does not stretch, but rather causes the penis to curve in the direction of the scar. Peyronie’s disease is the most common cause of excessive penis curvature.
The process begins with the oxidation of various fat and protein molecules which leads to inflammation of the tunica albuginea and corpus cavernosa. This eventually continues until the collagen fibers are replaced by non-elastic fibers which forms the fibrous plaque (hardened nodules) characteristic of this disease.
These plaques can be felt under the skin, usually on top or sometimes at the sides of the penis. Mostly they dissolve themself naturally, but sometimes they persist and over time cause:
For the less complicated cases and initial stages of the disease numerous drugs and compounds (most are anti-inflammatory or anti-sclerosing) are used and tested. If the penile curvature persists in later phases of the disease, when the pain has already subsided, it is necessary to resort to surgery to correct it. But this treatment is very invasive and can at times produce shortening of the penis that can be up to 4 cm (1.6 inches).
Urology and andrology specialists are also investigating other non-invasive options. Recently there have been various studies on the effect of penis extenders such as Andropeyronie which use traction force to help correct penile curvature and reduce fibrotic plaques. The results have proven it effective and completely safe in correcting penile curvature.
- promoting blood circulation and metabolism.;
- help to relieve pain;
- decreasing the process associated to fibrous plaques and penile curvature;
- Vitamin E: ANTIOXIDANT - vitamin E is the most common fat-soluble vitamin and the most important antioxidant in the human body. It promotes healing, prevents scaring and blood clot formation. Its main function is as an antioxidant as it prevents oxidation of basic building blocks of cells and formation of toxic oxidation products. It is strongly believed it has an important role in preventing fibrosis formation by obstructing oxidation of fatty acids in the initial periods of plaque formation. Studies show reduction of plaques and reduction of curvature in many patients when administered with increased dosage of vitamin E, but not all studies are conclusive. Furthermore, vitamin E is also associated with testosterone levels and reproductive capabilities of sperm.
- Coenzyme Q-10 – ubiquinone: ANTIOXIDANT of fatty acids- Q-10 is another vitamin-like fat-soluble compound vital for cellular respiration process which generates energy for the body. It is also very important antioxidant for lipids and proteins and regenerator for other antioxidants such as vitamin E. Like other antioxidants it limits cell damage caused by free radicals by neutralizing them through oxygenation reactions.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: ANTIINFLAMMATORY - Carnitine is another important antioxidant closely connected with B vitamin group involved in restoration and renovation, especially after inflammation. It has an essential role in the lipid metabolism through oxidation of fatty acids as it is responsible for the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria where the oxidation process and production of energy take place. As it prevents accumulation of fatty acids in the body it has been used in treatments for prevention of fibrosis and has shown itself effective in improving curvature and reducing pain and plaque size. It is also known to have impact on sperm motility making sperm cells more active and thus improving fertility.
- PABA – para-aminobenzoic acid: ANTIFIBROTIC- Also referred to as vitamin Bx this compound is an intermediate in the synthesis of vitamin B9. As potassium salt it is prescribed in practice as an antifibrotic agent against Peyronie’s disease to make skin more flexible and soften plaques. It is thought it works by increasing the amount of oxygen in the skin.
- Cinnamon - Cinnamon cassia – extract- This famous and popular spice known since antiquity and used for both sweet and savory dishes are in fact pieces of dried inner bark cut of cinnamon trees. The name in several languages comes from the Latin word for tube because of the way it curls up when it dries. It is traditionally considered to promote blood circulation and metabolism and elevate body temperature to give organism more energy, help it fight fatigue and depression, as well as strengthen the nervous system and relieve tension. All the mentioned functions are important for healthy and quality erection.
- Black Pepper – Piper nigrum - piperine extract BioPerine© - Another widely used spice – the black pepper not only has excellent culinary qualities, but also contains important and valuable chemical compounds, among which piperine has the quality of enhancing the nutrient absorption by the body and accelerating metabolism which helps better use of other ingredients of the supplements. Andropharma Curvature contain a standardized and tested extract BioPerine© which is proven to increase absorption of nutrients.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.