ATG Multi-use 20L Hydration Backpack (Black)
ATG Multi-use 20L Hydration Backpack (Black)
This backpack uses the advanced and technical material Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and in addition comes with a hydration bladder so you can keep hydrated while you take on the world
The roll top closure means the backpack is 100% dust-proof, mud-proof and sand-proof, and can withstand rain, water jets and quick submersions in water.
The ATG backpack legend continues with this unique waterproof daypack which offers the best of both worlds allowing you to keep your goods dry and quick access to your drink of choice while on the go. The backpack offers a comfortable soft ventilated back carrying system with adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps. High quality vibration welded seamless construction and a roll top closure ensures our backpack is 100% dust-proof and waterproof and is suitable for quick submersion in water.
- Water adventure sports: canoeing, kayaking, yatching, rafting, surfing, parasailing, sailing, windsurfing.
- Offroad adventure sports: cycling, hiking, 4x4 adventures, motorcycle tours, horseriding, cave and mountain climbing.
- Keep valuables dry or insulate wet clothing and equipment
- Apart from the superb outdoor capabilities of these robust and weatherproof bags. They also make great travel and business bags. Protect your valuables, cameras, notebooks, phones and important business documents
- This bag includes the hydration bladder so now while you do all the above activities you can have your favourite drink on board
- Vibration welded using 420D Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) for strength and durability
- TPU is lightweight but has high abrasion, puncture and tear resistance and has low temperature pliability
- TPU is eco-friendly and fully recyclable
- The back support is padded and ventilated
- High visibility reflective patches on bag and shoulder straps
- IP66 rated roll-top bag against water and dust ingress (refer IP International ratings)
- Floats when dropped in water, can handle quick submersions
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder, chest straps and waist belt
- Chest strap buckle doubles as a whistle in case of an emergency
- Top carry handle
- Large external zip pocket
- Front tie down points for water bottles or support bags
- Air Valve for easy closure or to blow up bag for buoyancy
- 2l hydration bladder, with screw cap and 1m hose
- Hose has screw in fitting to the bladder and self sealing sprung nozzle system for drinking
- VOLUME: 20 litre roll top + 2 litre hydration bladder
- DIMENSIONS: D 25cm x H 45cm x W 30cm
- WEIGHT: 750 grams
Why do we prefer TPU fabric for ATG products:
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) fabric is preferred by extreme travellers, adventurers and sports enthusiast for its superior toughness, outstanding abrasion, impact and tear resistance. In addition, the fabric is recyclable. Our products constantly have to endure the abuse and use by our customers and therefore need to be of the highest quality.
TPU vs PVC
- High tear, abrasion and puncture resistance. Equal to that of PVC
- Outstanding low-temperature performance. Rubber like elasticity
- Higher oil, solvents and grease resistance compared to PVC
- More environmentally friendly than PVC and recyclable
- Excellent UV resistance. Product colour will not fade over time
- Superior abrasive resistance compared to PVC.
- Note: All outdoor products age and wear with tough use. Treat your gear with care!
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.