Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade
Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade
Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed BladeAsk Bear Grylls or anyone who has survived a serious scrape in the outdoors and they will say your brain is your most important survival tool. Your attitude, instincts and knowledge of the back-country are what will keep you alive when everything else fails. But to put those instincts to work building a shelter, starting a fire or finding food, that brain needs a sharp, dependable knife.The Bear Grylls Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade combines Gerbers decades of knife making experience with Bear Grylls survival skills to create a survival knife thats everything you need and nothing more. It leaves clever to the other gear in your backpack because clever usually means fancy features and moving parts that can bend, break, jam or get lost when you need them most.Dependable BladeThe 4.8-inch fine edge, drop-point blade can go straight from hacking firewood to delicately filleting a trout. Its premium grade stainless steel construction means youll never see rust or corrosion as you pull it from its sheath. The blade will also keep its edge longer between sharpening. With an updated full tang construction, you can be sure this is a tool that wont fail you even after hard use.Trusty GripAt 13.7 ounces in weight and 10 inches in total length, this knife feels solid and balanced in the hand. A large, textured, rubberized handle gives you a solid grip in any condition and an oversized bolster where the handle meets the blade keeps your hand from slipping toward the blade as you lean into your cut.Efficient Multi-taskerAlong with flawlessly performing all the essential duties of a knife, like slicing, chopping and filleting, this knife is packed with survival features. The stainless steel pommel at the base of the handle can serve as a hammer. With two holes in the handle, the knife can be lashed to a stick to create a spear. And the lanyard cord with emergency whistle helps you keep track of the knife and provides a loud emergency signal should potential rescuers be within earshot.Durable SheathJust like the knife it protects, the sheath on the Ultimate Pro Fixed Blade reveals a few useful surprises in its military-grade, mildew-resistant package. A built-in fire starter rod sits snug in a watertight holder. Pair that with the cutout notch on the blades top edge and the ferrocerium rod produces a shower of fire-igniting sparks. A pull-through carbide sharpener is integrated into the sheath, so you can make sure your blade stays sharp. And, for refreshing your outdoor knowledge before things get dicey, a waterproof version of Bears Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide is stashed into the protective pocket on the back.
4.8-inch fine edge, drop-point blade for smooth, versatile cutsFull-tang, premium stainless steel construction for durabilityErgonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, precise handlingLashing holes in handleMilitary-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheathPull-through carbide sharpener in sheath, for guaranteed sharpnessBuilt-in fire starter rod in watertight holderLanyard with loud emergency whistleBear Grylls Priorities of Survival Pocket GuideBacked by Gerbers Lifetime Warranty Item # 31-001901Overall Length: 10 (25.4cm)Blade Length: 4.8 (12.2cm)Weight: 13.7 oz. (388.4g) with SheathSteel Type: 9Cr19MoVHandle Material: TPE Overmold
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.