Brooklyn Grooming Commando Classic Beard Balm (57ml)
Brooklyn Grooming Commando Classic Beard Balm (57ml)
Our Classic Beard Balm is the same mineral-rich formula as our Whiskers Beard Oil but with the addition of unrefined beeswax and nourishing shea butter maximizing cling for longer, thicker or coarser beards.
The balm can healthfully weigh-down fly-aways between trims, soften the feel of your whiskers and even act as a styling pomade for your facial fuzz---all the while sealing in moisture and giving your beard a glossy clarity and noticeable sheen.
Loaded with moisture-enhancing oils and grounding herbs, this non-comedogenic formula not only improves the look and feel of the facial hair but also reintroduces moisture to those hair follicles that often suffer as a side-effect of daily face-washing. ***The added moisture can actually stimulate beard growth.***
This tried-and-tested formula has been a big hit among our bearded Brooklyn guinea pigs!
“The beard is our answer to plumage. It’s what separates us from the females. It is our lion’s mane, our peacock’s tail: the birthright of our sex.” –Sloan Rollins, Grooming Consultant, BK Grooming.
Directions for use:
After a shower or while the beard is slightly wet, scoop a small amount of Beard Balm onto the thumbnail and soften between the fingers. Apply thoroughly to the beard and mustache. TAKE YOUR TIME: imagine coating every hair on every side.
*Sesame oil,*Hempseed oil, *Jojoba oil,* Argan oil, *beeswax, *unrefined shea butter, vitamin e and rosemary antioxidant.
What does Commando smell like?
Our Commando line is unscented.
Why name a scent commando?
Many people desire products that are purely functional without the addition of fragrances. Some simply do not want their grooming products to compete aromatically with their favorite colognes and perfumes. Ever conscious of the needs, wants and desires of our customers, we decided to create fragrance-free versions of all our high-quality grooming products.
"To Go Commando" (aka free-balling) is an idiomatic phrase signifying the act of not wearing underwear. We were having trouble coming up with a name for our unscented line since our core fragrances are all based on and named for historic Brooklyn neighborhoods. No neighborhood would have been flattered to be the namesake of the blank scent. So we challenged friend-to-the-brand Jim Chu with the task of naming the unscented line. In only seconds he exclaimed "I've got it! Go commando!" And thus our Commando line was born.
The name was perfect because going without underwear is what you do when you want to be unencumbered and free from restraint, but you still have to cover up your body with clothes to step out into the world. So in these products expect everything necessary to perform their specific respective functions, but with nothing extra getting in the way.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.