BeepEgg Timer *Discontinued 20.08.2015
BeepEgg Timer *Discontinued 20.08.2015
The clever little egg that sings to you when your boiled egg's cooked to perfection. You'd think boiling an egg couldn't be simpler, but we find it remarkably hard to get it just right. Boiling water, or cold water? Does that bubble mean it's officially started to boil yet or should I wait a little? The egg came from the fridge so will it take longer? Do two eggs take longer to boil than one? If I watch the eggs will they take longer to cook? These and many other questions can all be forgotten thanks to the BeepEgg. Pre-loaded with three different tunes, the BeepEgg will play a different tune depending on how cooked your egg is.
Killing me softly - for those of us who like a runny egg, I wish I was a hen - for the person who likes a bit of a firm yolk, but wants to be able to dunk their soldiers in something, and Carmina Burana (type it into google - you'll know it when you hear it) - for the egg lover who likes a solid bite to their egg. It doesn't come much simpler than that. For best results we do advise you to keep the BeepEgg in the fridge with all of your other eggs as the internal thermostat will only be accurate if the BeepEgg is the same temperature as the real eggs throughout the cooking process. The BeepEgg makes boiling an egg as easy as... well, boiling an egg!
- A musical egg timer shaped, rather unsurprisingly, like an egg.
- Pop the BeepEgg in the cold water with the rest of your eggs.
- When the water reaches 45 degrees and 100 degrees it will emit a small beep.
- Three musical tunes will play depending on how well your egg has been cooked.
- For best results store the BeepEgg in the carton with the rest of your eggs.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- Size: 5.5 x 2 cm (diam).
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R549 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R549 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.