Beer Chiller Sticks with Opener (2 pack)
Beer Chiller Sticks with Opener (2 pack)
When it comes to keeping your beer cool to the last drop, these beer cooler sticks will do a great job to chill your beer. It’s like having ice cubes in your beer without the horrible dilution. You may be wondering why on earth you’d need one of these if you have a fridge nearby. They’re more designed for situations where a fridge isn’t nearby, like at a braai or an event where you only have the bare essentials at hand. What’s also neat is that they’re good for beers that are at room temperature or warmer than you’d like - pop one of these in and within a few minutes (approx 5 mins) that same beer is far more enjoyable as it’s cooled down. This is great for those situations where you may have been caught unawares and need to get a warm beer a bit more drinkable. Their main purpose though, is to ensure already chilled beers stay cooler for longer.
They’re made of stainless steel with an advanced thermal cooling liquid inside. What’s also neat is that our beer chillers come with a bottle opener at the bottom as well. Open and chill your beer all with the same gadget! You don’t have to worry that the metal will transfer any flavour to your beer as these are made from food quality stainless steel.
These beer chillers will fit most beer bottles 22cm or taller; and you don’t have to remove the stick when you want to take a sip or pour the beer. The clever design has flow holes to allow the beer to pass through.
Tips for Best Usage:
- Ensure you place the chillers in the freezer for 40-60 mins before use.
- Allow 20-30 seconds from the freezer so the rubber inlay can warm up a little and make a tight seal.
- A small sip before inserting is recommended to ensure no over flow.
- Use only with standard long neck bottles, as others may not fit. Can be used for beers, sodas and other long neck type bottles
- Take a few more with you in your cooler box and rotate them (between being “on ice” and in your beer) as they start to lose their chill. This ensures they’re always keeping your beers cool.
- Keeps cold beers cool to the last sip (up to 45 minutes). Ideal for most bottled beer.
- Eliminates unpleasant encounters with warm beer at the bottom of the bottle.
- Can be reused on a second beer. Or stick 6 in the freezer and then keep them in your cooler box to ensure more beers stay cool while drinking. You can then rotate them and put the used one back in the cooler box to chill some more.
- Each package comes with 2 beer chillers.
- Fits in most 22cm or taller long-neck beer bottles.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Filled with proprietary non-toxic thermal gel
- Store in your freezer so they’re ready to rumble
- So simple to clean, just rinse them off of pop them in your cutlery caddy of your dishwasher. Or hand wash if you prefer.
- Makes a great gift for beer lovers
Looking to chill your whiskey? Try our steel bullet whiskey stones.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.