Fizzics Beer Dispenser System
Fizzics Beer Dispenser System
Mantality Tested: Blog Review of the Fizzics System
FIZZICS™ IS A REVOLUTIONARY BEER SYSTEM. Our pursuit for great tasting beer ironically began over a draft beer at our favorite brewpub. While enjoying a fresh pour right from the brewers tap, I asked Dave a simple question, that unknowingly would start us off on an incredible journey, ‘why does beer taste so good fresh from the brewers tap, but doesn’t taste nearly as good from a can, bottle or growler?’ And so it began. Our first year of exploration was a relentless pursuit of understanding, research and development, with more failures than one can count. But, our passion and determination grew stronger, and eventually, we perfected the Fizzics™ Technology Platform. The Fizzics™ Technology Platform dramatically improves the flavor, taste and mouth-feel of any carbonated beer, to a level that surpassed our greatest expectations – A Fizzics™ Beer is truly a new experience and we are thrilled to share this innovation with beer lovers across the world.
Fizzics Beer Dispenser at a Glance
- SCIENTIFIC - Engineered using patent-pending fluid & gas technology to enhance the flavor and taste of beer.
- ALL BEER STYLES - Fizzics™ enhances the flavor and taste of all beer styles, including IPAs, Pilsners, Brown Ales, Stouts, Porters, Lagers, etc.
- UNIVERSAL - Compatible with all size cans, bottles, and accommodates up to a 64oz growler.
- PORTABLE - Powered by 4 standard AA batteries. Lightweight and durable making it ideal for outdoor activities, camping, tailgating, etc.
- COMPLETE - Fizzics™ does not require CO2 or Nitro cartridges, proprietary replacement parts, or ongoing refills to operate.
The Fizzics Technology
The Fizzics system utilizes a super sonic device which stimulates the bubbles in your chosen beer to the point where the particles are much smaller and it greater abundance. This lends to a cream-like frothy head that's not unlike that found in cream ales and stouts such Guinness and Kilkenny. This means that any carbonated beer added to the system will end up with a beautifully creamy head.
“The microphysics of bubble formation is quite complex but it is summed up by the phenomenon known as nucleation (changing in state of matter), with mechanical agitation (shaking) also influencing. To counter nucleation, Fizzics uses high frequency sound waves and oscillation technology to diffuse gas and promote coagulation of malted proteins at the gas-liquid interface.”
In essence this means that Fizzic breaks up the larger bubbles into smaller, more densely packed bubbles, which would otherwise result in foam collapse and reduced flavour.
What's included in the box
- Fizzics beer system*
- Removable inner container (allows beer to placed directly inside as well)
- Rubber dispensing tube
- Spill mat
- Tap lever (for that authentic draft beer experience)
- Instructional Manual
* Requires 4X AA batteries sold separately.
Types of beer it can dispense
This is one of the appealing attributes about this system. It can dispense just about any carbonated beer in any bottle or can that's out there. It also accommodates 1.9 liter growlers which will be available from Mantality soon enough. Failing that, you can also pour your beer straight into the removable container which should hold around 2 liters of your favourite brew. This essentially makes it an all purpose party and event dispenser for beer as well as other beverages. G&T, cider and more on tap anyone?! What we thought could be especially neat is if you add 2x 750ml quarts of beer to the Fizzics system, and then add a Hop Theory sachet, you could essentially have close on 2 liters of the finest 'home-concocted craft beer' available to dispense at a party, braai or venue.
- Dispenses all sorts of carbonated beer.
- Craft beer - pale ales, IPAs, bitters, lagers, weiss, stouts, porters, bocks and more.
- Macro brands of beer such as Castle Lite, Heineken, Black Label etc
- Home brewed craft beer
- Ciders, fruit beers and more
We tested it with a Heineken, &Union Everyday IPA and a homebrew (an APA made with our DIY Microbrewery Kit). The IPA needed a bit of extra TLC when pouring as it was frothy to begin with but once you get the hang of the angle and the rate of pour, you're A for away.
Uses and Scenarios
The Fizzics beer dispenser system is perfect for anyone that appreciates good beer. From homebrewers to craft beer connoisseurs, it allows for the guy at home to take an already good beer and make it exceptional. I love that it can accommodate just about all types of beer containers currently on the market without the need for any C02 or keg equipment. You just add batteries, open a beer and pour away.
By pulling the tap lever forward, this dispenses the beer. Once you're about 3/4 of the way full you gently push the lever backward to engage the patented sound wave technology. You'll then see the creamiest foam dispense out, to leave a moutwatering head, full of aroma atop your fresh beer.
The Fizzics beer dispenser system can be used at:
- Home-bars or in your kitchen
- At parties when you want to impress friends
- On the move, like when travelling down on holiday
- Beer related events or anytime you need fresh, great tasting beer
Cleaning the Fizzics Beer Dispenser
Another great thing about the Fizzics system is that it's really easy to clean, and you don't need any fancy beer line cleaning solutions or chemicals. Simply place a cup of warm water and move the tap handle back and forward a few times to clear out any beer still in the system. If you're using the inner container, all you need to do is rinse it out with warm water as well.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.