Bike Parker - For Centre Stand Motorbikes
Bike Parker - For Centre Stand Motorbikes
NB! Due to the size and weight of this product Johannesburg collection is only offered. We can deliver but will need to quote for this beforehand.
Perhaps, like many other bike owners, the enjoyment of owning and riding your bike is being reduced somewhat by having to wrestle with up to 400kg to get your bike into a confined space in your garage. Or your bike in the garage is leading to family squabbles because it may be causing other members of your family some inconvenience. Perhaps your expensive car has to stand in the driveway or under the shade cloth because it is just too much of a mission to get your cars and bikes into the garage. Don’t let these things spoil your enjoyment of owning your bike(s).
The centre stand model enables you to move a bike with a centre stand (ie BMW F800GS or 1200GS, and similar) in any direction. Simply move your bike up onto the Bike Parker, loosen the brakes on the castors and move your bike into the desired position
- Allows you to effortlessly "slide" your bike around your garage or home
- Strong and sturdy - supports bikes up to 300kg in total weight
- Allows more bikes to be parked
- Locking castors to prevent unwanted moving
- Bikes occupy less floor space when they stand upright
- Prevents injury from moving heavy bikes
- Even the heaviest bike can be moved and managed
- More bikes can be parked using this
How to Use:
- Place Bike Parker in front of the bike with all 4 castors locked.
- Drive front wheel over it (so the wheel goes between the two aluminium plates) until the rear wheel starts mounting the centre protrusion.
- Stop and push the bike stand downward checking that the two feet of the stand will touch on the aluminium plates more or less halfway between the front and the rear end of the aluminium plate. (You have to learn what is the best spot for your bike).
- Then proceed just as if your bike is going to stand on the floor. Once on, unclip the brakes and move the bike. Most bikes are well enough balanced so that a slight downward pressure on rear of the bike will cause the front end of the bike to lift.
Getting the bike off the stand is the opposite, although you won’t need to reverse off but will be able to ride forward.
- It is an explicit requirement that it be used with common sense.
- Don’t try and park the bike with your pillion rider still on the bike.
- Don’t use it on a slope. It doesn't have brakes.
- Don’t use it on a slippery surface (where you wouldn't normally put your foot on the ground).
- The Bike Parker is designed only for parking a bike. Don’t use it for any other purpose like moving furniture etc.
NB: Only Johannesburg collection available due to the size and weight. We can deliver but will quote delivery before shipping.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.