Brooklyn Grooming Anchor Classic Beard Oil (30ml)
Brooklyn Grooming Anchor Classic Beard Oil (30ml)
Organic sesame and hempseed oils provide the nutritive foundation for our Whiskers Beard Oil, an anointing preparation which replenishes and balances the moisture quotient in your fair facial fuzz.
Exposure to the elements, smoke, airborne particulate and even daily face-washing can strip the beard’s bristles of their natural protective cuticle, rendering the already-coarse hair even more brittle, dry and scratchy.
Our Beard Oil gives your whiskers the everyday protection they probably lack and re-introduces moisture to the hidden skin underneath. Any man who’s ever experienced the silent panic and confused embarrassment of flakey beardruff knows the importance of moisturizing! This is especially good for those of you who keep a beard for a long time, as none of us wants to develop scalp-face.
“To me, a beard is classic and manly, a symbol of something old school and sexy.” –Mckenzie Santiago, Founder, BK Grooming
Directions for Use: After a shower or while beard is damp, apply several drops to the palm of your hand (amounts vary based on beard fullness, length and hair texture) then rub into the body of the beard, taking care to fully coat the beard from skin to end.
Ingredients: *Cannabis Sativa (Hempseed) Oil,*Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Essential oils of *Cedrus deodara (Cedar Wood), *Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange), *Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo), and *Juniperus Virginiana (Cedar Wood). Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, and (Tocopherol) Vitamin E.
*= organic and Vegan friendly **vitamin e from Non-GMO Soy sources.
What does Anchor smell like?
ANCHOR's scent is a spiritually inspired blend of ancient exotic woods, balsam resins and blood orange essential oils.
The inclusion of Palo Santo, or "holy wood," adds a new dimension in the creation of ANCHOR's fragrance. Beyond the unburdening aroma of the ancient essence, Palo Santo is said to stimulate the immune system, and has been used by Amazonians for centuries in the warding off of evil spirits.
ANCHOR also sports a healthy dose of Himalayan Cedar Wood, an essence used in ancient eastern medicine whose aroma can encourage the opening of the heart channel thereby stimulating the mind and the facial complexion as well as overall circulation.
The result? A beard oil that leaves your beard soft, your spirit calm & lifted, and you grounded--anchored--and ready for anything.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.