Champagne Floating Brunch for Two | JHB & PTA
Champagne Floating Brunch for Two | JHB & PTA
Enjoy this extraordinary dining experience in the comfort of your own home. If you’re keen to enjoy a wonderful new experience but cannot get out, then we will come to you. Your very own private chef is fully mobile and will bring our carefully curated experience right into your own home for you and your loved one(s) to enjoy. Our unique dining experiences at home make celebrating special occasions possible and memorable for years to come. You don’t even need to have a reason for celebrating, book our unique private chef experiences just because you can!
This particular experience was born from longing as we looked at the floating brunch experiences offered by unique hotels in Bali and Indonesia. So we thought, why not introduce this experience to South Africa especially during lock down when going out is limited. Now it is possible for you and your besties to enjoy.
Choose from either of these menu options for your floating brunch experience ~
Egg, bacon, sausage, fruit salad, potato hash, beans, mushrooms, chicken mayo and fruit salad.
Vegans can enjoy a vegan platter with egg, potatoes, beans, fruit salad, mushrooms, lettuce wraps, avocado, vegan taco and a fruit salad.
Grapes, kiwifruit, strawberries, boiled egg, oranges, pretzels, cold meat, crackers, olives, cucumber, carrot sticks and nuts
This package includes the following ~
Menu choice as above for two adults
Floating tray to keep
Rose petals and champagne
Champagne provided is either Krone, Graham Beck, Pongracz or Simonsig. We can provide any champagne you want for an additional cost.
Within Johannesburg North, travel fees apply @ R250. Beyond Johannesburg North the travel fee is R450 and PTA is R500
You will need to provide the following ~
Guests will need to be up and ready for an amazing floating brunch experience in the pool.
About your Professional Personal Chef ~
Meet Mizpah your very own personal and private chef who came to cooking later in her career. Mizpah first worked as an accountant at her family’s business immediately after completing her education. She honed her culinary skills after she got inspiration and encouragement to pursue her dreams from a close friend who at the time was a Chef at a leading institute. Mizpah developed a knack for cooking well-known local dishes with a twist and has gained a reputation of combining acutely seasonal items with quietly elegant technique.
Mizpah is also well known with her extraordinary skill of bringing a unique dining experience right into one’s home instead of one going to a restaurant. Not content with merely stimulating palates, Mizpah aims to stimulate minds as well, by offering some cooking lessons to beginners. When Mizpah is not cooking, or writing her cookbook, or working on her brand, Mizpah attends food conferences, and other business related events, where she states and stimulates her endless culinary curiosity.
Her traditional dishes are inspired by her grandmother who she was named after.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.