ION® Copycat Handheld Portable Scanner
ION® Copycat Handheld Portable Scanner
If it’s not on the web it doesn’t exist. Well that’s what we’ve heard. Thankfully it’s a load of codswallop because plenty of pages exist outside the pixellated confines of your computer. But not for long because the amazing CopyCat Handheld Scanner is here to digitise anything and everything you fancy.
This ingenious battery-operated device allows you to capture books, magazine pages, photos, text and virtually any document you can think of in a matter of seconds, wherever you may roam. Simply sweep it across the required pages and presto, the high res images are written onto micro SD card (up to 32GB), ready for idiot-proof USB drag-and-drop transfer to PC or Mac.
Capable of storing more than 30,000 pages, the CopyCat scans colour images at an impressive 600 dpi, and comes with nifty OCR software that converts text images into editable text in Word, Clipboard or Excel.*
Just think, armed with a CopyCat you can scan images from magazines in the dentist’s waiting room, scan reams of the nearest swot’s homework, copy photos on the fly and even store newspaper pages for subsequent study.
Apparently this compact page muncher utilises real-time distortion compensation and capture-optimising feedback for great scans. Whatever. All we know is the in-depth Girls Aloud swimwear feature in last month’s Girl Band Weekly is now safely digitised and stored in our ‘important cultural icons’ file.
A great gizmo for anyone drowning in paperwork, the CopyCat is guaranteed to come in handy in all kinds of scenario, serious or frivolous. Scantastic
- Handheld scanner for books, papers, photos, and other documents
- High-resolution, colour scanning up to 600 DPI
- Colour, monochrome, and resolution options for full-page scans as fast as two seconds
- Scans in JPEG format onto micro SD cards up to 32GB and transfers to computer via USB
- Realtime distortion compensation and capture-optimizing feedback for great scans
- Runs on two included AA batteries for more than 200 pages
- COPY CAT device
- Carry pouch
- Cleaning cloth
- Calibration card
- Two AA batteries
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- Resolutions: 600x600, 300x300 DPI
- Modes: Color 600 DPI, Color 300 DPI, Monochrome 600 DPI, Monochrome 300 DPI
- File format: JPEG
- Max scanning area (WxL): 8.27" x 50" (300 DPI) /25" (600 DPI)
- White balance: Auto
- Display: LCD
- Requires Micro SD Card, not included
- USB: USB 2.0
- System compatibility: Windows 7, XP SP2, Vista, Mac OS X 10.4+
- The CopyCat will work both on PCs and Macs as the device is driver free. However the software that is included to convert text images into editable text is PC only.
- Requires a Micro SD Card to save the scans onto - not included in box
Portable Scanner, Handheld Scanner, Mobile Scanner
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.