Dirty Dog Gumbo GUNMETAL Polarised (Free Hard Case)
Dirty Dog Gumbo GUNMETAL Polarised (Free Hard Case)
Creating the most comfortable frames made of the toughest materials. Dirty Dog takes sunglasses, goggles and optical frames to the next level. No compromises.
The point is our frames don’t just look great; they’ve got what it takes to back it up. Comfortable frames made of the toughest materials
to last the distance. We don’t compromise. We don’t take anything for granted and we don’t stop striving to take things to the next level. Call it attitude, call it ‘keeping it real’, we call it Dirty Dog. Here’s what makes Dirty Dog up to ‘IT’
POLYFILTER and POLARISED POLYFILTER LENSES
Dirty Dogs are equipped with the latest lens technology in TAC POLARISED and POLYCARBONATE lenses. Treated with a specially developed hard coating to make the lenses extremely scratch resistant and prevent the deterioration of lens clarity.
POLYCARBONATE is the most impact resistant optical material available, guaranteeing the wearer protection from physical objects as well as visual comfort.
Scientifically formulated to offer exceptional defence against the suns harmful rays, our TAC POLARISED and POLYCARBONATE lenses filter radiation that can be damaging to the human eye. These lenses provide clear and restful vision in the most extreme environmental conditions. Dirty Dog Polarised lenses also block 100% of reflected horizontal glare making them the perfect choice for any high glare situations like fishing, boating, skiing, driving or any situation where you need extra protection from reflected glare.
For further information, please visit the Dirty Dog manufacturer's website.
The Dirty Dog Range of Materials
- PLASTIC TR90 FRAMES
Moulded from TR90 Dirty Dog frames are lightweight yet super strong. Put through the harshest testing conditions, Dirty Dog has proven TR90 will keep its properties in temperature extremes including low and high temperatures, as well as extremely humid or dry conditions. This makes them the perfect choice for any situation and gives the wearer a guarantee that they will stand up to the job. TR90 has demonstrated no risk of allergy and is FDA and BGA approved.
- METAL FRAMES
Dirty Dog use metal frames of extremely high quality which is guaranteed by their sophisticated electroplating and powder coating technologies in combination with epoxy coatings. This offers high grade resistance to oxidation and corrosion, resulting in frames that will outlast many others. The strong yet lightweight material may be expensive but provides superior durability and comfort for the wearer. Frames are tested rigorously to ensure they pass the high standards set by Dirty Dog.
- ACETATE FRAMES
Dirty Dog RX plastic frames are crafted from lightweight acetate, regarded by Dirty Dog as the best RX frame material available.
The frames are hand cut and ground then tumbled and polished for 96 hours with the finest Italian materials to reveal the lustre and radiance of Dirty Dog RXs superior quality acetate. The perfectly polished frames ensure they are supremely comfortable to wear along with the surety of being low allergenic. While Dirty Dog RX frames are known for a superior fit due to our design process, they are also fully adjustable as the acetate can be easily adjusted by an optician. All acetate styles feature temple cores made from a unique metal alloy chosen for its high strength capabilities, which are injected into the frames to provide a stable backbone for the temple pieces.
- ADVANCED HINGE TECHNOLOGY
The spring hinges on Dirty Dog RX sunglasses are an important part of the overall design of the frame and a key factor of their strength. The excellent spring hinge is used for its exceptional strength and durability, preventing frame distortion. The smooth action of the hinge remains stable throughout its full range of motion providing maximum hinge strength and ensuring the greatest comfort for the wearer.
Dirty Dog sunglasses are not only stylish, but functional too. The NSRI (National Sea Rescue Institute of South Africa) is sponsored by Dirty Dog.
All Dirty Dog sunglasses (bought on Mantality.co.za) will come with a free hard case worth R99.95.
Ingredients / materials:
men's sunglasses, dirty dog sunglasses, dirty dog eyewear, eyewear for men
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.