The DJI Goggles are comfortable goggles designed for seamless FPV flying with DJI products. They combine a pair of large ultra-high quality screens, long-range, low lag wireless connectivity, and direct control of photo and video capture. With Intelligent Flight Modes like ActiveTrack, TapFly, Terrain Follow, Cinematic Mode and Tripod mode, a totally new flying dimension is created.
Low Lag Transmission:
DJI Goggles are able to offer both 720p/60fps and close range 1080p/30fps viewing with an extremely low latency of just 110ms. Through DJI’s OcuSync wireless transmission system, up to four devices can be connected to the Mavic Pro simultaneously. Antennas built into the headband ensure 360° of coverage, offering a reliable connection even if the aircraft is flying behind you. Share the fun of immersive flying with friends by giving them a bird’s eye view of the world as you pilot their experience.
- 720/60 high frame rate
- 1080/30 high quality view
- 360° coverage
- 110ms least latency
- high resolution
Typical “2K” screens inside the goggles are split into two 1280x1440 sections, one for each eye. When viewing a 16:9 image, some sections are further cut off,
leaving only a quarter of the available pixels. DJI Goggles have two 1920x1080 screens providing more than twice the amount of pixels of a typical 2K single screen.
Each screen packs its pixels together tightly so you see a clean, cohesive image with no latticing.
DJI Goggles use a beam splitter to display an image in front of each eye, as well as polarization to prevent any image overlap. This allows it to create genuine
Full HD 1920x1080 resolution per eye. When used with the large aperture aspheric lens, an 85° field of view per eye is created for maximum immersion
Touchpad & Remote Controller:
Access to key intelligent features through a touchpad integrated into the DJI Goggles or 5D button on the Mavic Pro controller
makes navigating the internal menu system easy and intuitive.
DJI Goggles are a perfect pair with DJI's new Intelligent Flight Mode: Fixed-Wing Mode. In this mode, the aircraft doesn’t turn left or right but instead flies forward with enough
rotational movement for realistic flight simulation. Combined with Head Tracking Mode, you can use your head to control the Mavic Pro for a fully realized flight experience.
An AR trajectory prediction feature in Fixed-Wing Mode makes using this mode in complex environments safer. Other Intelligent Flight Modes include Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mod
Comfortable and Flexible:
A unique solid headband design balances and spreads the weight of DJI Goggles around the head evenly, minimizing pressure on the face and keeping them
comfortable to wear for hours. People who wear glasses are also able to wear them comfortably.The screen portion of DJI Goggles can be flipped up to glimpse
the real world, or detached entirely for easy storage and portability.
Connect your Devices:
A range of built-in interfaces allows DJI Goggles to work with a wide range of devices.
Micro USB Input:
Connect compatible Phantom 4 series and Inspire 2 using the USB port to get access to tracking functions and head tracking. It is also used for firmware upgrades.
Micro SD card:
Download files from the aircraft to the goggle’s onboard SD card for a backup, or view video files you have captured.
Watch camera feeds from a Phantom 4 series or Inspire drones , or plug in a video device to watch films or play games.
Plug headphones into the headphone jack or use the onboard speakers to listen to audio on videos being played through the HDMI cable.
- DJI Goggles supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI Products.
- HD mode: 1080p/30fps: near-field with no interference; 720p/30fps: at long range or with interference; Smooth Mode: 720p/60fps
- Using the Mavic Pro, stream wirelessly at 720p/60fps and record video at 720p/120fps
- For Mavic Pro with two pairs of DJI Goggles and two RCs only
- The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter’s line of sight.
- DJI Goggles can only play content downloaded from DJI drones,only videos with a resolution of 1080P/60fps or lower can be viewed via the Goggles.
- WeightGoggles: 495 g
- Headband: 500 g
- DimensionsGoggles: 195×155×110 mm Headband (Folded): 255×205×92 mm
- FOV85° (single screen)
- Screen Size5 inch×2
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 – 70 mm
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Screen Resolution: 3840×1080 (single screen: 1920×1080)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Max.Transmission Distance Same as the aircraft connected
- Video Downlink Resolution 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30
- Video Downlink Latency at least (Near field and free of interference)
- 110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120)
- 150 ms (Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced series, 720p60, video format: 720p60/720p120)
- 167 ms (Phantom 4, 720p30, video format: 720p60)
- 140 ms (Inspire 2+X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)
- 190 ms (Inspire 2+X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
- Battery Capacity: 9440 mAh
- Battery Energy: 35.44 Wh
- Max Operating Time: 6 hrs
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F (0°C) - 104°F (40°C)
- I/O Interface: Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI type-D, Micro SD card slot
- HDMI Supported: HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Charger Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz. 0.5A
- Output: 5V,3A ; 9V,2A；12V,1.5A
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.