DJI Spark (Alpine White)
DJI Spark (Alpine White)
"Seize the Moment". Meet Spark, a mini drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
- Quick Launch. With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face.1 It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Simple Control. Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.1
- Create with ease. Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
- Edit and share. The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
Stay on target. With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable. TraceTrack your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it.ProfileFollow your subject from a fixed perspective.
- Let Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- RocketAscend with the camera pointing downward.
- DronieFly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject.
- CircleCircle around your target.
- HelixFly upward, spiraling around your subject.
Flight at your Fingertips:
In TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips. Coordinate Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude. Direction Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen.
Your moments, captured:
Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand.
SelfiesRaise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos. PalmControl Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.
Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
Capture the world:
All Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little color aberration and distortion. Spark's camera has an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25 mm equivalent focal length. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
Record more details:
Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
Spark adopts all previous DJI drone shooting modes while adding two new modes: Pano and ShallowFocus.
PanoSpark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.ShallowFocus3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
Speed and Precision Control:
With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance.
The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability.
Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.2 And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive.
Fly farther, see more:
Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.
Uncompromised flight time:
Even with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage.
Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential.
Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly.
For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.
Spark's FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores.
This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16 ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path.
Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding the home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
DJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums.
This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
Power and Protection:
Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance.
12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight.
Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
- Takeoff Weight 300 g
- Dimensions 143×143×55 mm
- Diagonal Distance (propellers excluded) 170 mm
- Max Ascent Speed 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Descent Speed 9.8 ft/s (3 m/s) in Auto Landing Mode
- Max Speed 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode without wind
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level 13,123 feet (4,000 m)
- Max Flight Time 16 minutes (no wind at a consistent 12.4 mph (20 kph))
- Max Hovering Time 15 minutes (no wind)
- Operating Temperature Range 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Positioning Systems GPS/GLONASS
- Hover Accuracy Range Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
- Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) 2.4 GHz FCC: 25 dBm; CE: 18 dBm; SRRC: 18 dBm
- 5.8 GHz FCC: 27 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 27 dBm
- Operating Frequency2.400 - 2.483 GHz; 5.725 - 5.825 GHz
- 3D SENSING SYSTEM
- Obstacle Sensing Range1-16 ft (0.2 - 5 m)
- Operating EnvironmentDetects diffuse reflective surfaces (>20%) larger than 20x20 cm (walls, trees, people, etc.)
- Sensor1/2.3" CMOS
- Effective pixels: 12 MP
- LensFOV 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6
- (shooting range: 2 m to ∞)
- ISO RangeVideo: 100-3200
- Photo: 100-1600
- Electronic Shutter Speed2-1/8000 s
- Image Size3968×2976
- Still Photography ModesSingle Shot
- Burst Shooting: 3 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV bias
- Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Video ResolutionFHD: 1920×1080 30p
- Max Video Bitrate24 Mbps
- Supported File SystemsFAT32
- Photo FormatJPEG
- Video FormatMP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Remote controller (Not Included):
- Operating Frequency2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance2.412 - 2.462 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
- FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.3 mi (500 m); SRRC: 0.3 mi (500 m)
- 5.745 - 5.825 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
- FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.18 mi (300 m); SRRC: 0.7 mi (1.2 km)
- Operating Temperature Range32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Battery2970 mAh
- Transmitter Power (EIRP)2.4 GHz
- FCC: ≤26 dBm; CE: ≤18 dBm; SRCC: ≤18 dBm
- 5.8 GHz
- FCC: ≤28 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRCC: ≤26 dBm
- Operating Current/Voltage950 mAh @3.7 V
- Supported Mobile Device SizeThickness range: 6.5-8.5 mm
- Max length: 160 mm
- Controller only included with the DJI Spark Flymore Combo
Intelligent Flight Battery:
- Capacity1480 mAh
- Voltage11.4 V
- Max Charging Voltage13.05 V
- Battery TypeLiPo 3S
- Energy16.87 Wh
- Net WeightApprox. 0.2 lbs (95 g)
- Charging Temperature Range41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Controllable RangePitch: -85° to 0°
- Stabilization2-axis mechanical (pitch, roll)
- Velocity Range≤22.4 mph (36 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range0-26 ft (0 - 8 m)
- Operating Range0-98 ft (0 - 30 m)
- Operating EnvironmentDetects clearly patterned surfaces with adequate lighting (lux>15) and diffuse reflectivity (>20%)
- Operating Frequency2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance100 m(Distance), 50 m(Height) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
- Input100-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 0.5 A
- Output5 V/3 A; 9 V/2 A; 12 V/1.5 A
Recommended Micro SD Cards:
- ModelSandisk 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
- Kingston 16/32 GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
- Samsung 16/32 GB UHS-I Micro SDHC
- Sandisk 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
- Kingston 64 GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
- Samsung 64 GB UHS-I Micro SDXC
"Ships in ..." is the time frame of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.