DodoCase Classic for iPad 2/3
DodoCase Classic for iPad 2/3
The DODOcase Classic for the iPad 2 is designed with angles appropriate for both typing and video functionality, as well as for easy in and easy out for the use of the new rear facing camera feature. Borrowing from the familiarity of a book, the DODOcase Classic offers functionality, style, and sophistication to your new iPad 2. DODOcase will keep your iPad 2 protected and you looking sharp.
The DODOcase Classic was awarded iPad case of the year by Macworld!Features & Benefits
- An elastic strap keeps your iPad 2 protected while on the go
- Constructed from high quality bamboo
- Handmade in the USA
- Full unobstructed access to all buttons and ports
Colour options: Red, Sky Blue, Green, Charcoal
DODOcase's original, award winning design (two time iPad Case of the Year) has been brought to Apple's newest iPad for 2012. Our classic black exterior Morrocan cloth matched with your choice of 4 linen interiors (Red, Sky Blue, Charcoal or Green) creates a timeless classic inspired by the artist journals of years gone by. Manufactured, as always, in our San Francisco bookbindery and wood shop by true American craftsmen and women.HANDCRAFTED IN SAN FRANCISCO
Made from bookbinding cloth and constructed using traditional bookbinding techniques, the cover of the DODOcase for the iPad is designed to fold back to be used as a stand. An elastic strap keeps your iPad protected while on the go. Offering a new solid core bamboo, complete with a four-piece tray design, the DODOcase perfectly matches the curvature of your iPad while providing access to all buttons and ports. Optional camera hole now available.
PROTECTION AND UTILITY
The DODOcase cradles your iPad in a strong, yet eco-friendly bamboo tray. The multifunctional design allows you to use the case as a stand for typing or watching videos. The DODOcase's magnetic insert activates the iPad's auto wake/sleep feature to wake and sleep your iPad instantly. Optional camera hole provides access to your iPad's rear facing camera.PERSONALIZATION
The highly fashionable DODOcase can be further personalized with our monogramming and free form text service. Our expert book binders will personalize your case using age old techniques in our San Francisco bookbindery. Our hot foil stamping technique will deboss the letters of your choice similar to letter press. Choose any or all of our three personalization locations to add monogramming or your own words in black or gold.SAFE AND DISCREET
The DODOcase exterior gives your iPad the look and feel of a hard-bound book. Not only does this provide superior protection, it disguises your iPad to look like an ordinary book, preventing theft.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.