Wagan Brite-Nite Dome Lantern (EOL)
Wagan Brite-Nite Dome Lantern (EOL)
Brite-Nite™Dome Lantern. Our Brite-Nite Dome Lantern will certainly light up your life. Using common and readily available AAA batteries, it is ideal for camping, hiking, emergencies, power outages, and other night-time outdoor activities. With the powerful magnets, hanging hooks, rubber anti-slip feet, 3 lighting modes, and multi-function design, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern will make your next camping trip conveniently bright. Can use as:
As a Lantern. The Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is an exceptional area light. Hanging from a tree or rope, on the picnic table, in the tent, under the hood of your car, or hanging from a backpack, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is a multi-function lantern that provides brilliant illumination where you need it. In low mode, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is great for intimate areas (like a tent) where less illumination is needed.
As a Flashlight. Producing 150 lumens on high using the 2835 SMD 12 LED emitter, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is an great pathway light. With a solid 120° flood pattern and frosted lens, the light shines out to 49 feet... easily illuminating your campsite or work space. On low, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is perfect for up-close work around the house, campsite, trail, in the tent, or for preserving the battery life. In S.O.S. mode, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern can run for 24 hours, be seen from miles away, and can help to summon assistance to your location in the event of an emergency.
How to Use: On the bottom of the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern are strong magnets, two folding hanging hooks, anti-slip rubber feet, and the power button. To turn the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern on in high mode, simply press the power button once. Press the button again to enter low lighting mode, and one more time to enter the S.O.S. flashing mode. Depressing the button for a fourth time will turn the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern off.
When to Use: Whether you are doing work around the house, camping, hiking, or for emergencies on and off of the road, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern will deliver the light you need no matter where you are! Made of a durable and resilient plastic, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is able to take the bumps and thumps of regular use. The uses for the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern are only limited by your imagination: night time games, pathway lights, marker light, worklight, area light, under the hood light, dome light, emergency light, and a safe alternative to traditional fuel lanterns, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is destined to be your best outdoor light!
Who it’s for: The beauty of the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is that it can be used by anyone, anywhere. From kids in a backyard campout, handyman around the house, car repair, hiking on the trails, preppers, Boy Scouts, roadside emergencies, to a power outage at home, the Brite-Nite Dome Lantern is an outstanding choice for anyone!
- IPX4 splashproof rating
- Exceptionally bright at 150/60 lumens (High/Low)
- 3 Lighting Modes
- Folding Hanging hooks
- Strong magnetic base
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- 10hrs lighting
- Requires 3x AAA
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.