Farmhouse Party Weekend for 12 | Crocodile River
Farmhouse Party Weekend for 12 | Crocodile River
Die Izindala Farmhouse, which means recycled things in Zulu, has been furnished using old collectable, loved and recycled decor in line with our green and off Eskomâs grid, sustainable approach. This old colonial style Farmhouse is elegant and enchanting with six en suite rooms, each of which has been themed with recycled treasures. Each room has a double bed and a single bed âflop spotââ with en suite bathrooms with skylights and with a shower, the 6th room also has a bath. In all the rooms, the beds have stunning wraparound views of the conservancy through double French doors that lead out to their own private stoeps with table and chairs. Each room has a very private an intimate feel.
We have The Lace Room, reminiscent of days gone by when ladies would sit together and create exquisite crocheted lace work. These old recycled treasures have been framed and the lace creates an elegant and whimsical feel to the room. The Refilwe Room or The Gift Room is filled with gifted items, recycled cards and gift bags, The Chic Room is decorated with antique and beautiful old handbags and other old collected and recycled feminine decor, The Rainbow Room is a celebration of our Rainbow nation and features walls painted in traditional ways used by the Sotho and Ndebele. Adorning the walls is beadwork, traditional recycled Zulu hats and literature on the cultures of South Africa. A note on the 11 official languages celebrates our Rainbow Nation and our pride in our cultures and diversity. The Bridle Room is a play on the word, âbridalâ and is a tongue in cheek assortment of our old leather martingales and bridles and items of equine bondage combined with beautiful features like a beautiful old Spanish Piano shawl and delicate tassels and drapes.
There is a large kitchen for self catering if desired, alternatively we supply our famous gourmet picnics, (please see the attached for menu details) and breakfast and we also have a beautiful riverside restaurant. A lounge with a fireplace and French doors lead out to the gracious wide stoep which surrounds the farmhouse. Comfortable outdoor couches allow guests to enjoy the beautiful treed garden with its swimming pool, braai area and lapa. A hilltop fire pit with breathtaking views of the Conservancy and Magaliesberg, is a great place to chat and unwind in the evening.
Its outdoor lapa and small conference room means it can be used for small wedding ceremonies, conferences and workshops. It is also a Wellness Centre and we invite facilitators and healers from all disciplines from time to time to offer workshops and healing, from animal communication to life coaching and even body alignment and spa treatments.
This experience includes the entire Farmhouse with 6 bedrooms, self catering, with two people per en suite room, or more! Self catering only.
Location: Rhenosterspruit, Gauteng Availability: Available throughout the year. Book well in advance for weekends. Who: Ideal for all those special social events. Numbers: The farmhouse can accommodate for 12 guests. What to take: This is a self-catering package. A restaurant is available onsite. Duration: This package is a weekend package (Friday and Saturday night) for 12 people sharing. Additional Information: Please request a quote with availability | [email protected]
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Youth & Kid Friendly
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.