FastFerment Conical Beer & Wine Fermenter
FastFerment Conical Beer & Wine Fermenter
FastFerment Starter Kits are the easiest way of making quality Beer, Wine, Cider or Mead. These kits provide everything needed to get started right out of the box. FastFerment Starter Kits replace buckets and carboys with 80% less work and deliver consistent, high quality homebrew and wine time after time. If you are getting into or recruiting people into the hobby, your choice of Starter Kit will make or break the experience. Make the right choice and have a guaranteed easy and fun experience with a new FastFerment Starter Kit - joining 40,000+ satisfied users so far!
- Proven Quality - FastFerment is a Gold Medal Winner at the Largest Homebrew Competition - HomebrewCon 2016 in Baltimore, MD
- Less Work - 80% Less Work than Old School Bucket & Carboys - No Racking & No Transferring
- Beginner Friendly - The Easiest way to Start Making Consistent, High Quality Beer, Wine, Cider & Mead
Easy & Efficient. The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
Premium. FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals. The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6" (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1" Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2" (1.25cm) PVC Hose (2' /60cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring (thermometer sold seperately)
Why Use FastFerment?
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary & Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers & No Racking – 80% Less Work
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save for Reuse
New Features and Benefits
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring – 6″ (15cm) removable screw top
- Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres – Made for 5 – 7 Gallon batches with blow offs
- Easy Wall Mounting System – Mounts to standard 16″ (40cm) wall studs
- 33% Bigger Valve for Increased Flow Rate – 1″ (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4″ (2cm)
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting – Save $100’s & harvest your Yeast Strains!
- Temp. Monitoring Capabilities – ThermoWell included – Thermometer Avail.
- Made with HDPE: Food Grade
- Heights – On wall mounts from bottom of collection ball:
- To top of Airlock: 35.5″, 90cm
- To top of Lid: 32″, 81cm
- With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75″, 37.5cm
- Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25″, 36cm
- 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres
- 1″ (2.5cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve
- 6″ (15cm) Removable Screw Top Lid
View all the FAQs
View all the product videos
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.