FormCard 3 Pack - DIY Molding Cards for Instant Repairs
FormCard 3 Pack - DIY Molding Cards for Instant Repairs
FORMcards are instant. When they're cool, they're ready to use, so you can fix things quickly in emergency situations, like when a handle breaks on a tool, or a button falls off your jacket.
They are strong like nylon, so they can be used for long lasting solutions, such as making hooks in your workshop to hold tools, or pans in your kitchen.
FORMcards are reusable, so if you don't like what you've made, or if you're finished with a project, you can just melt it back down again and use it for something else. Great for making new toys as your kids grow up!
FORMcards stick to some other plastics when they are very hot and sticky. So if you take them straight out of a cup of hot water you can use them to fix broken plastic toys, tools, or anything that normally gets thrown away that they will stick to. This might be something small like a favourite plastic shovel while on holiday, or saving something larger like a cracked fridge drawer. They can even be used to fuse onto the plastic of a broken car wing mirror so keep a black one in your glove compartment for emergencies!
FORMcards are made from a starch based bio-plastic that is totally non-toxic. We have worked closely with both the chemical company, the moulders and even the colorant suppliers to ensure this is the case.
FORMcards fit in your wallet and they fit in a cup, so you can take them and use them anywhere you can find hot water. They're quick, clean, simple, instant and fun to use.
FORMcards are made in loads of lovely colours which makes them fun to use in different situations, like camo green for foresty people, fluo orange for high visibility fixes or simple primary red, yellow, blue to mix your own colours. We will also soon be releasing crazy mutant mixed colours for people into zombie apocalypse / alien invasions...... Oh, and of course we also have black, white and grey for more understated situations.
Looking to fix other plastics and wires? Check out the Bondic Kit too.
- 3 cards supplied in a pack
- Instant repairs on the move, just pop it in hot water to get started
- Once hot it becomes all soft and malleable, setting hard once cool
- Completely re-usable! Just re-heat it to re-mould
- It's credit card sized, slip it in your wallet and you're on your way
- Smashed it's Indiegogo funding target by 815%!
- The things you can fix, and/or make is endless
How To Use:
- Fill a cup with boiled water
- Let it cool down a bit
- Drop a formcard in
- When it goes floppy it's ready
- Carefully take it out with a spoon
- Mould it with your hands. When hot and sticky it will stick to plastics, if you don't want it to stick let it cool down a bit more.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- FORMcard requires the use of hot water which can cause burns and scalds if misused.
- FORMcard gets hot so please exercise care when handling the heated product, if in doubt, let the FORMcard cool down for a short while before use.
- FORMcards are non-toxic but they are NOT FOR INTERNAL USE or food safe applications.
- Due to the use of hot water, FORMcards are NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN. Be careful and safe when they are around.
- Do not heat FORMcard above 200ºF
- Do not expose FORMcard to a direct flame.
- FORMcards are produced from a biodegradable-plastic made entirely from non-styrene based pigments. Messy for us but good for everyone else
Need a specific colour? When ordering the "Random Mixed Colours" option, please request the colour you're looking for in your order notes, and we'll do our best to accommodate.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.