Freeloader Classic Portable Solar Energy (Silver)
Freeloader Classic Portable Solar Energy (Silver)
The Freeloader Classic is the new star of the solar mobile charging world. Sleek and robust it contains the most cutting edge electronics capable of powering the world’s most popular devices including the iPad and the iPad2.
Covered in a hard wearing and stylish aluminium skin, Freeloader Classic now has super powerful solar panels and is capable of giving power to an iPod / iPhone for 18 hours, a smart phone for 44 hours, a PSP of DS for 2.5 hours and an iPad for 2 hours.
Classic’s in built LCD data panel provides useful information about battery level, power input and connectivity.
Supplied with 9 connector’s tips including the new “standard” micro USB and a USB socket, Freeloader Classic is ready for action, straight from the box!
FreeLoader is an advanced portable charging system that can power any hand held device anywhere, anytime. Freeloader takes power from its solar panels or via a supplied charge cable that plugs into a computer’s USB. Once charged, Freeloader’s internal battery can power an iPod for 18hours, a mobile phone for 44 hours, a PSP for 2.5 hours, a PDA for 22 hours and much much more. Supplied in a tough but stylish aluminium body, freeloader can take the knocks of every day life whether on a business trip in New York, backpacking in the Andes or chilling on a Caribbean beach.
- FreeLoader’s solar panels can charge its internal battery in as little as 5 hours, or 3 hours when using the supplied USB charging cable
- Supplied with a computer USB charging cable
- Impact resistant, rust free aluminium body
- FreeLoader holds its battery charge for up to 3 months
- FreeLoader can simultaneously charge hand held devices whilst at the same time having its internal battery charged by its solar cells or via its USB charge cable
- 120mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
- 1000mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery– typical battery life is 2 years
- Size 123 x 62 x 17mm
- Weight 185g
- mobile phone
- bluetooth headset
- digital camera
- MP3 player
- sat nav
- iPod, iPad
- and more
Supplied with a master cable and nine adaptors to fit the following:
1) Mini USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Smartphone, iMate etc
2) Micro USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc – the new “standard phone adaptor”
3) 4mm straight jack – PSP, TomTom, EBook etc
4) Nokia 3.5mm straight jack
5) Nokia 2mm straight jack
6) Sony Ericsson – wide adaptor
7) Samsung – G600 series adaptor
8) LG – Chocolate, Prada etc
9) DS – DS Lite
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.