Freeloader Globetrotter Classic Kit (Green)
Freeloader Globetrotter Classic Kit (Green)
Freeloader Classic is an advanced portable charging system that can power any hand held device anywhere, anytime. Freeloader takes power from its solar panels, the supplied Supercharger or via its charge cable that plugs into a computers’ USB. Once charged, Freeloader Classic’s internal battery can power an iPod for 18hours, a smartphone for 44 hours, PSP for 2.5 hours and even an iPad for 2 hours.
An LCD data panel gives useful information of battery condition, connectivity and power sources keeping.
Supplied in a tough but stylish aluminium body, Freeloader can take the knocks of everyday life whether on a business trip in New York, back packing in the Andes or chilling on a Caribbean beach.
Supercharger is a fully weather resistant unit supplied in a tough case with two innovative buckles and a Velcro attachment strap for secure fixing to a rucksack, travel bag, bike panniers etc. And weighing in at a featherweight 200grams, the extra weight will barely be noticed.
|Take it anywhere||Charges a multitude of devices||Compact and sleek|
Supercharger easily couples to the Freeloader battery / hub using the original USB charge cable supplied with Freeloader and has an LED indicator confirming a positive connection has been made to Classic.
The Globetrotter kit is supplied with a tough carry pouch to protect Freeloader Classic in the most hostile of environments.
Just plug in for instant performance.
- FreeLoader’s solar panels can charge its internal battery in as little as 5 hours, or 3 hours when using the supplied USB charging cable
- Supplied with a computer USB charging cable
- Impact resistant, rust free aluminium body
- FreeLoader holds its battery charge for up to 3 months
- FreeLoader can simultaneously charge hand held devices whilst at the same time having its internal battery charged by its solar cells or via its USB charge cable
- 120mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
- 1000mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery– typical battery life is 2 years
- Size 123 x 62 x 17mm
- Weight 185g
- mobile phone
- bluetooth headset
- digital camera
- MP3 player
- sat nav
- iPod, iPad
- and more
Supplied with a master cable and nine adaptors to fit the following:
1) Mini USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Smartphone, iMate etc
2) Micro USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc – the new “standard phone adaptor”
3) 4mm straight jack – PSP, TomTom, EBook etc
4) Nokia 3.5mm straight jack
5) Nokia 2mm straight jack
6) Sony Ericsson – wide adaptor
7) Samsung – G600 series adaptor
8) LG – Chocolate, Prada etc
9) DS – DS Lite
Whats in the Kit:
- Freeloader Classic Solar Charger
- Tough Pouch
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.