The Mystery Ghost Bus Tour for Two | JHB | PTA
The Mystery Ghost Bus Tour for Two | JHB | PTA
Based on the London Ghost Bus, you'll board a luxury bus and be thoroughly entertained from 7pm - 12pm with ghost, murder & mystery stories in your city by professionally presented and very dramatic tour guides. Hailed as the best in the world, these tours offer a bit of everything for everyone's different tastes: pub stops to get into the spirit, meals, entertainment, science of the paranormal, live & dramatically recorded ghost stories, historical buildings, several off-the-bus stops include audience participation where you will learn to divine water with dowsing rods and witness a spoon being bent with mind-power. Ending with a chilling climax in a graveyard ... at midnight of course!
Program: The tours are well-researched, and are not a ghost train ride or haunted house attraction. To the best of our knowledge, our tours offer far, far more than any ghost tours world-wide. Instead of just a walking tour, and in a limited area - or just a bus tour, looking only through the windows - we travel further afield and also get off the bus to walk around. In order to try to suit all tastes, instead of the usual historical type ghost tour, we also add in the science of parapsychology and the different types of ghosts. Furthermore, we add some entertainment with pub stops along the way, an eerie storytelling area at one of the pubs, audience participation (where you will use some curious apparatus), and some dramatically recorded stories with scary sound effects & haunted music. Most of stories are told live, about the not so alive, where the coach will whisk you away into the darkness of the night to hear about ghosts, poltergeists, haunted buildings, castles (or forts), and more. Some of you may even make it into the cemetery at the end of the tour ... at midnight, of course. Due to time constraints, the 'Off-The-Bus' Stops are limited to the following:
Pub stops, where you can eat and have some drinks to calm your n-e-r-ves and get you into the spirit. An eerie storytelling area at one of the pubs. An outside venue for some audience participation, where you will use water-divining rods to prove the existence of invisible energies & force fields. The inside of a cemetery, where the tour is wrapped up with a chilling conclusion. (We cannot offer more off-the-bus stops as this extends the tours far beyond midnight)
Need to Know -
- Venues, routes, stories subject to change. Please contact us directly for the next available dates.
- Starting point for JHB | The View, No: 22 Ridge Road in Parktown near the 'Joburg Gen' hospital. Starting point for PTA | IRENE Smuts House Museum/Restaurant.
- Who: Sceptics Welcome!!! Strictly 18 & Up (Children & Family Tours for 30 or more persons can be specially arranged).
- Numbers: This experience is for 2 and forms part of a group.
- Weather: Experiences take place no matter the weather. Rain and thunder adds to the chill of the evening!
- What to take: Take a Torch, Pub & Grub Money, Flat Shoes, Coat (Umbrella if necessary), and don't forget your Camera.
- Duration: Allow 5 hours for this experience.
- Additional Information: Terms & Conditions Apply. We do not accept liability of any nature whatsoever; however the coach companies do include public liability on their coaches. Itineraries subject to change without notice (this rarely happens and is mostly due to a venue being closed for reasons beyond our control). Prices subject to change without notice. Strictly No Alcohol or Food allowed on the coach. This experience also includes a booking fee and an e-voucher.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.