Man Size Giant Cupcake Tin
Man Size Giant Cupcake Tin
Don't eat it all at once!The whole point of a cupcake is that it's just the right size for one person. But you'd have to be an incredibly greedy person to scoff a cupcake baked in our Giant Cupcake Tin. It's huge!
Ideal for any occasion (apart from a cake-oholics anonymous meet), this professional weight, cast aluminium, non-stick pan lets you create the mother of all cupcakes. Simply whip up your tasty mixture (use your own recipe or follow the one that's included), pour half in the base section and half in the top, then pop the whole shebang into the oven for around 50 minutes.
Once your mighty cake is cooked, wait for it to cool, stick both halves together with a bit of icing then get busy decorating it with icing, sprinkles, choccy bits or whatever else takes your fancy. Let them eat cake? Absolutely!
If you're wondering why anyone would want to gorge on a confection of such ludicrous proportions we'd like to point you in the direction of Mallory's famous 'because it's there' quote. Yes, we know he was talking about Everest but the sentiment is the same. When faced with a cake this awesome, the only thing any rational human being can do is take a walloping great bite out of it. Yum!
But seriously folks, the real point of baking a cupcake this big is so that you can share it with friends. Plus you won't have to faff around making loads of individual cupcakes. Indeed, this ginormous tin will accommodate a cake big enough to give 10-12 servings. It's great for kids' birthday parties and supersize dinner soirees. And if you ever tire of humungous cupcakes you can use it for chocolate, jelly or ice cream.
Dishwasher safe, the Giant Cupcake Tin is guaranteed for life. Electric word life. It means forever and that's a mighty long time...hold on, why are we quoting Prince? We've no idea but we assume he loves cupcakes as much as everyone else. After all, what's not to like? Especially when they're this big. Mmm...cupcake!
- When baking, be sure to grease the mould thoroughly with a butter soaked pastry brush
- Dishwasher safe
- Allows you to bake an amazing massive cupcake!
- Made from cast aluminium, therefore hard wearing
- Premium non-stick surface
- The mould can be used for jelly, ice, chocolate and of course cakes
- Approximately 39cm(L) x 21cm(W) x 9cm(D)
- Weighs approximately: 996g
- Large Cupcake Pan
- Cooling Grid
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/2 cup water boiling
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks butter softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour or use pan spray with flour to prepare pan.
- In small bowl, dissolve instant coffee in water stir in cocoa powder and mix well. Set aside to cool. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt set aside.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla mix well.
- Combine cocoa mixture and sour cream. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon 4 1/2 cups batter into top of cupcake pan spoon remaining batter into bottom of pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 15 minutes.
- Turn cake onto wire rack to cool completely. To assemble cupcake ice top of cake's bottom half. Place top half of cake atop iced bottom half. Decorate as desired.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.