Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit
Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit
Best kit for safe, silent power generation. Use indoor or outdoor to backup critical appliances including refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like a CPAP machine. Store 1250 watts of power. Your ideal backup emergency portable power station.
No noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no wasted power. Charge from the sun with solar panels or from the regular wall outlet.
- Battery Capacity: 1200Wh, 100Ah, (12V)
- Solar Capacity: 30W (18-22V) x 2 (60W Total)
- Weight: 116 lbs (52.6 kg)
- Ideal for: Lights, Phones, Tablets, Laptops, DSLR Cameras, CPAP, TV, Fridge
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Kit Includes: Goal Zero Yeti 1250, 2 x Boulder 30 Solar Panel, Roll Cart, Case
There are three ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility or use our Solar Charging Calculator).
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 18 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
- Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12V Charger.
How the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Works:
* Full-size refrigerator runtimes from the Yeti 1250 are dependent on several factors, including the year, make and model of your refrigerator, as well as its volume, fullness and usage. We actively test a variety of refrigerators to determine an average runtime. For the longest runtimes and to optimize performance, we suggest limiting the opening and closing of refrigerator doors when powering from the Yeti 1250.
- Wall Charger (72W): 18 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 44 Hours
- 2 x Boulder 30: 40-80 Hours
- Cell Type: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 months
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 12.9in L x 6.8in W x 8.7 in H
- Fuses: 200A (4x 50A fuses in parallel)
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 110VAC, 60Hz, 10A (1200W continuous, 1500W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 16-48V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 16-48V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Power Pole chaining port: 12V, up to 180A (2100W max)
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 103 lbs (46.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 11 x 16 x 14.5 in (27.9 x 40.6 x 36.8 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
What's in the box:
- 1 x Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station
- 2 x Boulder 30 Solar Panels
- 1 x Fabric Carrying Case for Panels
- 1 x Roll Cart
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.