Gyro Flyer RC Helicopter *discontinued
Gyro Flyer RC Helicopter *discontinued
Yes, we realise most R/C helicopters are not that easy to fly. Here at even the most accomplished pilots have come a cropper, smashing headfirst into our Airwolf shrine, lopping off the boss's top hat and plummeting into piles of discarded choppers that have been stamped upon in fits of frustration.
But all that is about to change thanks to the ridiculously easy-to-fly Gyro Flyer. Unlike flimsy polystyrene rivals, this revolutionary 3-channel R/C chopper boasts a sturdy metal body and advanced gyroscope, giving it staggering in-flight stability. It's unlike anything else in the skies. Even a complete novice will be buzzing around with the greatest of ease after just a few minutes. Forget all that wild lurching, this is ultra steady and super manoeuvrable straight out the box.
|The advanced gyroscope gives it staggering stability||3 channel control||Move it forwards/backwards/up/down with ease!|
The Gyro Flyer is also the first R/C whirlybird capable of landing wherever you fancy. Yeah, yeah, we know some of you veteran heli-pervs can already pull off pinpoint manoeuvres. But with this baby you can land on the bloke opposite's mousemat without knocking tea all over his iPhone. Unless you want to. Don't you just love being in control?
Speaking of which, the Gyro Flyer is controlled via a smart twin-toggle transmitter that doubles up as charging unit. Simply plug in for 20 minutes for 6-8 minutes of easily controlled flying action.
Needless to say, with 3 channels this ludicrously entertaining plaything does all the up/down/left/right/forwards/backwards business you'd expect. But it does it with such simpleton-friendly panache you'll look like a pro in no time. So woka-woka are you waiting for? Hurry up and touch down on that Buy button. Piloting a helicopter just got a whole lot easier!
- For ages 10+
- Gyroscope Stability System
- Metal framed body
- 3 channel control; really fly forwards and backwards
- Easy to fly
- Ultra steady, land on platforms like never before
- Flashing Red/Blue LED lights
- Can programme the helicopter to fly on three different channels. Just move the switch to A, B or C, switch off the helicopter and controller. Then power it back on and it will be programmed on that channel. This will allow three people in the same room to control their own helicopter.
- 1:64 Scale Infrared controlled mini 3 channel helicopter
- Remote control range: around 10 meters
- Full charge time: 20 minutes
- Flying time per charge: about 6-8 minutes
- Infrared controlled, fixed frequency
- Approximately 23cm (L) x 3.5cm (H) x 10cm (W)
- Controller: Requires 6x AA batteries – not included
- Helicopter: Rechargeable battery: 3.7V 100Mah Li-Po – included
- 1x Gyro Flyer R/C Helicopter
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Instructions
- Tail rotor
- One set of main blades including support bar
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.