Gyrocopter Fly-In Safari Day for One | Kunkuru Bush Lodge
Gyrocopter Fly-In Safari Day for One | Kunkuru Bush Lodge
Combine your love for nature, wildlife and aerospace to create the ultimate bucket list adventure: a scenic gyrocopter fly-safari for one. This exciting opportunity is within easy reach for you.
A gyroplane, also known as a gyrocopter or autogiro, is a futuristic aircraft that uses rotary blades or a freely turning rotary wing to lift off. An engine-driven propeller gives it its thrust. A gyrocopter flies 160km/h at medium speed, which is faster than a helicopter, but slower than a plane. Highly maneuverable, this futuristic "flying motorcycle" won't stall and it can't hover, which makes for a smooth flying experience.
Taking off from the Benoni airfield, you will fly in one gyrocopter for 90 minutes. This flight will take you to the luxurious Kunkuru Private Bush Lodge, where you will enjoy a scenic game drive and a scrumptious late brunch before heading back. If you book for two, you and your partner will switch gyrocopters, to give you both a feel for both the open cockpit and closed cockpit.
Bring along your camera to capture the memories and breath taking sights of the rich fauna and abundant flora that makes South Africa one of the most unique countries in the world. Kunkuru Safari Lodge is home to general plains game, as well as hippo and crocodiles. Buffalo and sable take shelter in the thickets of indigenous bushveld and savannah grasslands, where lions roam.
Book your scenic gyrocopter fly-in safari today!
NB ~ As an idea, customers will usually buy one ticket for the gift recipient and then meet them at Kunkuru Private Bush Lodge to enjoy the brunch and game drive together.
This package includes the following -
- Return flights for one person with pilot to Kunkuru Private Bush Lodge
- A total of 3 hours flying time.
- Shared Game Drive for One (others may be with you)
- Brunch for One
- Beverages and any other incidentals are excluded
- All flights are weather dependent
- Participation is at your own risk
- Allocate a good part of the day for this experience
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.