H-RACER 2.0 Hydrogen Powered R/C Car
Discover the automative technologies of the future by building and driving your own hydrogen fuel cell car. The H-racer 2.0 is the new generation H-racer, featuring a construction kit of the scale model car, as well as remote controlled steering, and light emitting features within the car. The car will run faster, and longer than the original H-racer, while still keeping its signature style. The H-racer received many awards including Time Magazine "Best Inventions", Business Week IDEA - silver award, Metropolitan Home "Design 100", ID magazine annual design review, and Business 2.0 Bottom Line Design Awards.
The product includes a solar cell, hydrogen station, remote control, hydrogen fuel cell car assembly parts, and an instruction manual. Recommended for ages 8 and above.
About the H-Racer:
The H-racer is a futuristic toy car that contains one of the most exciting and advanced technologies of the 21st century. This car operates on 100% clean fuel produced by a miniature solar-powered hydrogen refueling station that converts water to hydrogen using energy captured from the sun.
Cars running on clean and renewable fuel are the dream of many of today’s world leaders, engineers and scientists seeking to eliminate mankind’s reliance on fossil fuels in favor of climatefriendly energy resources. With new advances in technology, hydrogen is on its way to becoming the world’s next fuel. Hydrogen offers many important advantages: it is non-toxic, renewable, clean to use, and the most abundant element in our universe. And by using fuel cell technology to convert hydrogen to electricity without any combustion, the technology is a significant solution to many of our global energy and environmental problems. No combustion occurs inside a fuel cell. The only exhaust resulting from hydrogen fuel cell cars is pure water. Fuel cell cars that use hydrogen as a fuel are also known as “zero emission vehicles.” Today, many of the world’s automotive companies including Toyota, GM, Ford, Honda, and Daimler- Chrysler, are developing hydrogen fuel cell vehicles with the hope of introducing this technology to the public in the near future.
- All you need is water and sun to produce fuel.
- Sleek, futuristic design, flashing blue LED lights during refueling
- Transparent water tank.
The H-racer is the working miniature version of what is being developed in real-size cars of the future. This palm-size fuel cell car contains an onboard hydrogen storage tank, a fuel cell system connected to the car’s electric motor, and a hydrogen refueling system linking the car’s storage tank to an external hydrogen refueling station. Given its small size, the H-racer is also very safe as only tiny quantities of hydrogen are sufficient to power the car.
- Hydrogen station
- Car chassis
- Car body
- Fuel cell
- Solar panel
- Infrared remote control
- Quick connector
- Purging valve
- Refueling input valve
- Front & rear bumpers
- 3 flexible plastic tubes
- 8 screws
- Connector cable
- Decorative sticker
- Remote control batteries
- Assembly instructions
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.