Half Day Drifting School | RedStar Raceway
Half Day Drifting School | RedStar Raceway
If you're looking for an awesome gift for any adrenaline junky (or for yourself), look no further than the half-day Drift Course 101 - South Africa's number one mid-level course in drifting.
If you love to feel the adrenaline coursing through your blood, book this exciting experience, which will equip you with the skills you need to form a drift entry by having the car setup sideways before you reach the corner. Drifting is the practice of controlling your car while the tires are spinning and sliding instead of gripping. While drifting might not be the fastest way to negotiate a curve or a corner, it certainly is the most exciting!
The course will last approximately 3 hours, depending on your tyre usage in the purpose-built Chevrolet Lumina, which has been featured at many motor shows in South Africa.
After a demonstration by the instructors, and a short briefing and instructions on what to expect, as well as important information on oversteering and understeering, you will learn how to set up a drift car and how to steer a car using the throttle. Once you master that, you will learn how to kick the tail out and balance the throttle and steering output to hold the slide.
Learn new driving dynamics and feel the power and satisfaction as you control tyre-melting drifts as you put your new skills into practice. The excitement is simply off the charts!
Why read about it when you can experience it? Book your half-day Drift Course 101 experience right now and buckle up for the adventure of a lifetime.
Courses take place on a Thursday and Friday @ RedStar Raceway, Delmas.
More Drifting Experiences ~
- Full Day Drifting School | RedStar Raceway
- Xtreme Drifting Experience | 3 Laps | RedStar Raceway
- Xtreme Drifting Experience | 6 Laps | RedStar Raceway
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Motorsport & Racing
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.