Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Hand Sanitiser (59ml)
Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Hand Sanitiser (59ml)
product video below
Everyone loves touching. Touch is one of our fundamental senses, and while you can theoretically touch something with any part of your body, we all know that hands are the biggest culprit. We touch our surroundings, we touch our food, we touch each other and like the Divinyls famously sang, sometimes we touch ourselves.*
But what happens when all of this touching goes horribly, dirtily, inappropriately wrong?
It might surprise you to know that we aren't actually doctors, so we won’t/can't bore you with all the complicated medical terms, but suffice it to say that your genitals are a veritable hornet’s nest of bacterium, a tropical hotbed if you will.
Of course, we’re not suggesting you avoid your downstairs area altogether, it’s just that sometimes we forget to wash our hands afterwards. And if you’re anything like the team here, barely an hour goes by without a round of high fives or congratulatory hugs and handshakes. Uh oh! Potentially awkward social faux pas.
But never fear, because help is at hand. (Sorry).
With the Maybe You Touched Your Genitals Hand Sanitizer we bring you the number one after-genital-contact hand sanitizing lotion, proven to eliminate 99.99% of germs on contact. Meaning that now you can touch yourself as much (or as little) as you like without unleashing a catastrophic plague of your genital germs on friends and colleagues. High five!
*Only considered ’Famously’ if you are a fan of great Australian 80’s rock, or Blondie covers.
Please Note: Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only
- Smells like innocence
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Works very well as a non-genital specific hand sanitizer
- Measures approximately 4cm(W) x 2cm(D) x 11cm(H)
- Each bottle contains 59ml
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.