Helicopter Flight, Cruise & Dinner for Two | V&A Waterfront
Helicopter Flight, Cruise & Dinner for Two | V&A Waterfront
Looking for a really special late afternoon date or proposal idea? Few things are as romantic as a sunset helicopter flight from the V&A Waterfront towards Clifton, followed by dinner at one of the Waterfront's top three restaurants.
Set off on a scenic 15-minute helicopter flight that will head along the spectacular Cape coastline and take in the incredible aerial views of Table Mountain and Lion's Head before heading back to the V&A Waterfront from where you will board our new Serenity One Catamaran for your sunset cruise.
Serenity One is a luxurious new modern state of the art Sailing Catamaran that sails well and looks really good. Your 90-minute cruise will set off in the late afternoon. Sip on a cocktail or glass of champagne as you enjoy the beautiful sunset, so typical of the Cape.
On return to the docks, you will head to one of the Waterfront's top three restaurants - City Grill, Greek Fisherman or Meloncino - for a superb 3-course dinner.
Book now to avoid disappointment. This is one of the most popular packages with international tourists and locals alike, and is an experience not to be missed!
Need to Know -
- This package is suitable for two adults only. This is group charter and not a private charter.
- Serenity One seats a maximum of 40 passengers.
- Beverages are excluded unless otherwise stated.
- All helicopter flights are for 15 minutes and are shared flights.
- Flights and cruise times vary and are based on season.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- All flights and cruises are weather dependent.
- This package is available throughout the year.
- Allow a full evening for this experience.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- Dress for the weather.
- Should Serenity One not be available (for reasons beyond our control), we will secure your experience on another equally high calibre vessel or you may reschedule.
More Helicopter Flight Options ~
- Helicopter Flight & Fine Dining Lunch for Two | 12 Apostles CPT
- The Best of Cape Town Helicopter Flight
- Helicopter Flight & Fine Dining Dinner with a View for Two | The Cape Grace Hotel
- Cape Peninsula Scenic Flight for Three | CPT
- Brunch Cruise & Helicopter Hop for Two | CPT
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Lifestyle & Cooking
- Romance & Intimacy
- Western Cape
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.