Helicopter Fly-In, Private Champagne Picnic & Luxury Stayover | CPT
Helicopter Fly-In, Private Champagne Picnic & Luxury Stayover | CPT
Book the most incredible proposal, anniversary or milestone birthday package, guaranteed to woo and impress your guest for years to come.
Cape Town Helicopter Flight ~ You will start your amazing package at the V&A Waterfront where you will board your one-way flight to the iconic 12 Apostles Hotel. Savour unforgettable views with a helicopter flight from the V&A Waterfront over the scenic Atlantic Seaboard, before landing on our private helipad.
Enjoy a picnic in Cape Town's great outdoors ~ The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa occupies a dramatic location on the flanks of the Table Mountain National Park, and there's nowhere better to enjoy a picnic. Guests can enjoy direct access to this remarkable World Heritage Site from the hotel, with marked paths leading through our indigenous gardens and up onto the mountain.
The Perfect Private Proposal, Anniversary or Birthday Picnic ~ The heart-shaped Stanley’s Rock at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, nestled in the untamed beauty of the Table Mountain National Park, with magnificent mountain and ocean views, is THE perfect spot to propose.
A much-loved landmark within the gardens of The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is the remarkable geological feature known as Stanley’s Rock. Shaped by millennia of wind and rain, this piece of naturally-sculpted granite is named for Stanley Tollman, husband of Bea Tollman, founder and President of The Red Carnation Hotel Collection. With its impressive views out over the Atlantic Ocean, it has become an especially popular choice for sundowners, picnics and romantic marriage proposals. Stanley and Bea's lifelong love story certainly sets the tone for a successful marriage.
Picnic Menu Available On Request
- 2 x Bottles of Still & Sparkling Water (300ml) Included
- 1 x Bottle of Moet & Chandon Imperial Champagne Included
- Bunch of Roses
Classic Rooms ~ Our Classic Rooms are imbued with a sense of timeless elegance, where muted tones take inspiration from the natural heritage surrounding the hotel. To take full advantage of the views, all of our Classic Rooms offer private balconies and full-height sliding glass doors.
- Soap & pillow menu
- Luxury toiletries
- Evening Turndown
- Private balcony
- One way shared flight from The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa from the V&A Waterfront. All flights are subject to ideal weather conditions.
- Option to upgrade to a private charter for an addition fee.
- Private Picnic For Two | Standard Set Up & Picnic Included | Water & Champagne Included.
- One Night (B&B) for Two Adults Sharing in a Classic Room.
- Scheduled transfer on the Twelve Apostles Shuttle back to the V&A Waterfront (on the hour) the next day after breakfast.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.