Xtreme Airboat Experience for Two | Hartebeespoort Dam
Xtreme Airboat Experience for Two | Hartebeespoort Dam
An airboat, also known as a fan-boat, is a flat-bottomed vessel propelled in a forward direction by an aircraft-type propeller and powered by either an aircraft or automotive engine.Airboats are a very popular means of transportation in the Florida Everglades, parts of the Indian River Lagoon, the Kissimmee and St. Johns Rivers, as well as Louisiana Bayous, where they are used for fishing, hunting, and eco-tourism and in other marshy and/or shallow areas where a standard inboard or outboard engine with a submerged propeller would be impractical.
Hartbeespoort Dam, with about 56 km shoreline and surrounded by the majesty of the Magaliesberg mountain range, is a popular week-end getaway for both Pretoria and Johannesburg.Join our SAMSA certified skippers to enjoy a fun ride and the rush of the slide as you take in the sights along Gauteng's most popular playground.
Airboat Experience Highlights | Schoemansville - Dam Wall - Kosmos - Magaliesberg Mountains - Pecanwood Estate - Old Railway Bridge - Crocodile River - Ifafi Bird Islands.
- Location | Harties
- Whom | Suitable for Adults and Children
- Duration | Allow one hour for this experience, covering approximately 16 kms of distance.
- Numbers | The Airboat can accommodate for 6 pax. This experience is for two and forms part of a group experience.
- Availability | Clients must prebook @ least 72 hours in advance. Available on weekends, subject to ideal weather conditions.
- What to Take | Please dress in layers and take sun precautions. There is a light spray of water while traveling in the airboat and therefore taking your camera is at your own risk.
- Need to Know | Drinks and meals are excluded. Participation is at your own risk. Access fees to Schoemansville Oewer Club are excluded: Schoemansville Oewer Club is situated on the banks of Hartbeespoort Dam, on land which falls under the Department of Water Affairs. The club is privately managed and kept in excellent condition through membership and entrance fees: Adults R70/Children R20/Cars R30. It is a short walk from the gate to the jetty, so you may as well park outside if you wish. The Oewer Club has green lawns, toilets and braai facilities. Please bring your printed voucher with you, so we know you have booked and paid.We suggest you bring sun block, sun glasses, and extra layers of clothing.Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Adventure & Outdoor
- Water & Boating
- Western Cape
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.