Hot Air Balloon Classic Flight with Champagne for Two | Cradle of Humankind
Hot Air Balloon Classic Flight with Champagne for Two | Cradle of Humankind
***Please take special note of the strict weight limit which is 170kgs combined for two adults. Also, all flights are extremely weather dependent. Wind thermals must be perfect in order to fly. Please contact us if you have any questions before making a purchase.***
Turn a dream into a reality and treat someone to the ultimate experience of hot air ballooning. Soar above the trees and feel overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty below.
The excitement starts when you meet at the designated launch site, just before sun rise. Here you will have refreshments and get the opportunity to mingle with your fellow passengers or simply take in the quietness of the morning. At this time the crew will be busy with the preparation of the balloons after which you will receive a safety briefing and be invited to board. It won't be long before you are up in the air appreciating the beauty and drifting quietly through the skies. Here you will have the opportunity capture spectacular scenery and take pictures. After landing you will be met by retrieve vehicles who will collect and take you to a scenic place where you will enjoy champagne to toast the spectacular flight.
Please take special note that couples could be split and placed in adjacent sections of the basket if the weight of the basket needs to be redistributed in order to provide the perfect balance for the purposes of safety. This remains at the discretion of the pilot who endeavours to keep couples together.
A package to include overnight accommodation for two people can also be arranged. Please enquire if this is your preference.
- Location | Glenburn Lodge | Cradle of Humankind, Gauteng
- Availability | Flights take place throughout the year, subject to availability. Flights only take place at sunrise.
- Who | Dress comfortably, wear long trousers/jeans and flat closed shoes. Leave valuables including handbags at home. Take your camera and a hat to protect your head from the warmth of the overhead burners. Please discuss any physical limitations at time of booking. Regret no pregnant ladies or those with brittle bone disease. Children under 35kgs must be 1.2 meters tall to see over the basket and must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Numbers | This experience is for 2 people and forms part of a group. You will have your own compartment during the flight.
- Weather | This experience is weather dependent.
- Duration | The flight lasts for approximately 60 minutes.
- Weight Limit | There is a strict maximum weight limit for both passengers combined which may not exceed 170 kgs.
- Additional Information | Flights cancelled due to weather, will be postponed. Clients participate entirely at their own risk. An indemnity form will require sign off prior to departure. This is a self drive option only. Hot air balloon operators are fully licensed and carry liability insurance. Flights are executed by fully qualified pilots who are experts in environmental interpretation.
More Hot Air Balloon Options ~
- Overnight & Hot Air Balloon Classic Flights for Two | Glenburn Lodge
- Hot Air Balloon Classic Flight with Champagne for One | Cradle of Humankind
- Hot Air Balloon Safari for One | Cradle of Humankind
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.