UP2 Fitness & Sleep Tracker by Jawbone
UP2 Fitness & Sleep Tracker by Jawbone
Activity Tracking. The simplest way to track your steps, exercise and overall calories burned throughout the day. Knowing this is the first step to get more active and stay motivated.
Smart Coach. Forget basic step counts and canned advice. With UP2, Smart Coach gives you the motivation and personalized insights you need to reach your goals, no matter where your day takes you.
Sleep Tracking. Easily track hours slept and quality of sleep. Smart Coach learns your habits and gives you personalized suggestions to help you get to bed on time. Smart Alarm™ silently wakes you up at the optimal moment in your sleep cycle—so you feel refreshed.
- Wireless syncing
- Splashproof, sporty and rugged
- Idle alert, Smart Alarm and LED indicator
- Continuous updates
- Steps measured
- Calories Burned, Food and Drink logging
- Streaks and milestones, Set Goals, Today I will
- One size fits most, wrist sizes ranging 140mm–190mm
POWER & BATTERY. Battery Life: Up to 10 days with the latest firmware. 32mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery. Charge time approximately 60-90 minutes via USB charging cable
MATERIALS & CARE. Band: hypoallergenic TPU rubber. Cap: TR-90 Nylon, plated in nickel. Splash-resistant, but do not submerge. Avoid excessive bending.
SENSOR & INTERFACE. Bluetooth® 4.0 BTLE. Tri-axis accelerometer. Two single color LEDs and vibrating motor indicates power, charge states and current status
FOOD LOGGING. The UP® App stores menu items for thousands of places. Result? You get a food score that helps you evaluate your nutrition.
TEAMMATES & DUELS. Add teammates and challenge them to a friendly step competition. It's powerful motivation to keep moving. Learn more
IDLE ALERTS. Set it and you won't forget. UP2 gives you a gentle vibrating reminder to get you up and going.
SMART ALARM. Smart alarms can be set to gently wake you at the optimal time in your sleep cycle so you wake feeling refreshed.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment
- ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R850 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R130 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by Payfast using 128 bit SSL encryption. Payfast are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instant deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn up to 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R850 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.