Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Camera Tripod (Black)
Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Camera Tripod (Black)
Flexible, stable, portable and lightweight, this DSLR tripod is everything you have come to expect from a GorillaPod. Adaptable enough for the photographer on the go, strong enough to hold a telephoto lens. Add the optional ballhead for more versatility.
- Capture better perspectives: flexible, wrappable legs allow you to secure professional camera equipment weighing up to 6.6 lbs(3kg) to virtually any surface, expanding the range of shots you are capable of capturing.
- Stability on any surface: over two dozen leg joints with rubberized ring and foot grips allow you to bend and rotate 360° for enhanced stability in difficult terrain.
- Secure firm joints after years of shooting: the only tripod in its class to use durable Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic and German TPE for secure joints that stay firm and grippy.
- Portable design for on-the-go: allows you to easily pack and carry.
- Ball-head attachment sold seperately
Dimensions and Weight:
- GorillaPod SLR-Zoom (tripod only): Weight:190 g (0.42 lbs)
- Packaged Weight:330 g (0.73 lbs) Capacity:3000 g (6.60 lbs)
- Weight:340 g (0.75 lbs) | Packaged Weight:470 g (1.03 lbs) | Capacity:3000 g (6.60 lbs)
How to Use GorillaPod SLR-Zoom
Attach GorillaPod or Ballhead Quick-Release Plate. Start screwing the tripod or quick-release plate into the bottom of your camera. Use a coin to securely tighten down the screw. Make sure one GorillaPod leg or the quick release plate is in line with your camera lens for fast and easy setup.
Stabilize Left and Right Sides with Two Legs. Secure one leg to the left of your camera, and then secure one leg to the right of your camera. By positioning one leg to the left and one to the right, you prevent the camera from slipping sideways. The broader the stance of your GorillaPod SLR-Zoom, the sturdier it will be.
Prevent Camera from Moving Forward or Backward. The third tripod leg should be used to prevent the camera from slipping forwards or backwards due to the weight of your camera and camera lens. By positioning one leg directly underneath your lens, you prevent your camera from drooping, slipping or sliding forward or backward. The broader the stance of your GorillaPod on uneven surfaces, the more stable it will be.
Secure on Vertical Poles. Wrap one leg around the front of the pole, wrap the second leg around the back of the pole, and position the third leg in an arc directly below the lens with the foot of the tripod perpendicular the pole. This will counterbalance the weight of your camera. Take care to make sure your lens is supported when wrapping your GorillaPod around trees and poles.
Attach a Flash to Your GorillaPod. You can also mount your off-camera flash to GorillaPod SLR-Zoom via our SLR-Zoom Flash Clip. GorillaPod SLR-Zoom provides the extra set of hands you need to light your next photo shoot, indoors or out. Because it can wrap itself almost anywhere and you can easily adjust the light's position, it is certainly more adaptable than a traditional light stand!
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.