LifeProof Fre Cover for iPhone® SE/5/5S Water & Shockproof Cover
LifeProof Fre Cover for iPhone® SE/5/5S Water & Shockproof Cover
Everything you expect from LifeProof—sleek style, full device function, uncompromising design, and of course, the Four Proofs—is built into the iPhone 5 case. And, so much more. We made this one slimmer, sleeker, lighter, louder and stronger than any before.
Minimalism meets maximalism.
The thinnest, lightest LifeProof case ever produced, also happens to be the strongest and the most functional. And, thanks to the clear back window showcasing the legendary Apple logo, you can add “most beautiful” to that list, too.
Hearing is believing.
The frē for iPhone SE/5 has completely re-engineered speaker ports to deliver maximum acoustic output and sound clarity. From booming bass lines to pin-drop whispers, the dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System broadcasts the full sound spectrum.
Go everywhere. Do anything.
Mantality brings you another world class product hot on the heels of the US/European launch!
No matter how extreme the activity, journey or adventure, LifeProof eliminates the worry, so you can experience, share and document your tasks at hand. From everyday living to living your dreams, you are now free to do what you do!
Designed to meet or exceed these specifications:
Military Standard 810F-516 — MIL STD 810F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop.
This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 6.6 feet / 2 meters for 30 minutes.
To give you confidence to go everywhere with your LifeProof iPhone, iPod Gen4 and iPad, we water test each and every case we make. Not only that, after the test an independent agent performs additional testing and even puts randomly selected cases through a second water test. We never ship a case unless it has been successfully tested.
- Design: The thinnest, lightest, toughest, most functional all-protective phone case available
- Function: Restriction-free access to all functions, buttons, controls and ports
- Profile: Stays true to the iPhone 5’s sleek profile
- Aesthetics: Rear window highlights the iPhone’s design and proclaims your Apple allegiance
- Optics: CrystalClear double AR-coated optical-glass lens for distortion-free photos and videos
- Acoustics: Exclusive ‘Sound Enhancement System’ delivers maximum sound output and clarity
- Materials: Crafted from advanced materials for optimal protection, style and durability – never sticks to pockets or collects lint
- Technology: Built with everything we knew about protection, plus everything we needed to invent to make it better
- In the Box: iPhone case, cleaning cloth, headphone adaptor and headphone jack cover keeper
- Compatibility: This model is for the iPhone 5 or iPhone 5S
- Case Dimensions 2.64" (W) x 5.41" (L) x 0.48" (D) (67.1mm (W) x 137.52mm (L) x 12.18mm (D))
- Case Weight 1.05 oz. (29.8g)
- Operating Temperature iPhone 32°F (0°C) to 95°F (35°C)
- Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Operational Depth 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
- Drop Height 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
Beware of cheap counterfeits! Our stock is held in JHB and dispatched by us.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.