Light Aircraft Self-Fly | DBN
Light Aircraft Self-Fly | DBN
***This event is very popular, last minute bookings are not possible. If you have a date in mind, please inquire first before purchase. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Also note that the weight limit is strictly 85kgs per flight student. For R250 extra we can charter a larger training aircraft if the flight student weighs over 85kgs.***
Experience the exhilaration of flight! Learn to fly with a structured and relaxed approach. If you are unsure of small aircraft and your ability to accept flying in one, then experience an Introductory Flight with a professional flight instructor. Your instructor will spend one on one time with you discussing the aircraft using a checklist approach followed by a brief and then he will take you to the skies where you will be able to handle the controls and get the feeling of this exciting way of life. This is a basic introduction where you are exposed to the procedures of flying rather than a lesson in flying. You will be allowed to take control of the aircraft but only during flight and not for take-off or landing (at the pilot's discretion of course!). You will participate with the general handling of the aircraft and learn the technical jargon in terms of the flaps, left and right etc.
Your flight departs from Virginia Airport, Durban North and will include a flight path dependent on weather and other variances but can include extraordinary options taking in the best from Virginia to Ballito and return or perhaps Virginia to Durban Harbour and return or lastly Durban City, Amanzimtoti to Cato Ridge. No words can describe the wonderment of our proudly South African coastline. In fact you havenât lived until youâve experienced the powerful energies from blue skies! Treat yourself or someone else to this special introductory lesson.
Location | Virginia Airport, Durban Availability | Introductory flights take place during the week and on some Saturdays. Who | Ideal for all those who are aviation enthusiasts. Numbers | This experience is a private lesson for one person only. Weather | All flights are weather dependent. What to take | Dress sensibly. Duration | Allow 30 minutes for the introductory flight.
Weight Limit - 85kg
Additional Information | Participation is at your own risk. Electronic voucher included.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
- Skills & Learning
- Kwa Zulu Natal
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.