Microlight Fly-In Safari with Private Game Drive for Two | Gauteng
Microlight Fly-In Safari with Private Game Drive for Two | Gauteng
Join us for a breath taking fly-in safari and enjoy a full day at your leisure enjoying our private game reserve with either a private game drive or a privately guided bush walk. Your X-factor experience starts with your arrival at our private microlight air strip where you will complete some paperwork and put on your full-piece flights suit in readiness for your departure.
Your flight to Mongena Game Lodge is around 35/40 minutes where you will enjoy spectacular aerial views of the stunning countryside and if you are lucky you will see game as well (bonus). View the beauty and tranquillity of the Magaliesberg en-route. Relax and absorb the peaceful nature of the African cliffs and bush and experience the ultimate with a micro light flight! Aerospace admirers will enjoy a safety brief followed by the flight â just enough to get the adrenaline pumping before landing with your feet firmly on the ground.
The 63-bed Mongena Game Lodge is situated in the malaria-free, north-western section of the big five DINOKENG GAME RESERVE. The 4 star Lodge guarantees a bush safari without equal for the international business or leisure traveler with time constraints. Lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard, cheetah, zebra, hippo, crocodile, giraffe, all antelope species, warthogs, aardvark, brown hyena, aardwolf and splendid bird watching makes for excellent game viewing in the distinctive African bush. The lodge prides itself on a 28 hectare scenic dam flanked by the Pienaars and Boekenhout rivers where sunset cruises and bass fishing is offered.
Wildlife is high on the agenda at Mongena. Experience the African bush with our qualified rangers and trackers on our well maintained fleet of game vehicles. We offer 5 game drives per day during the summer months and 4 during the winter months (times vary according to season) taking you to the best Big 5, cheetah and hippo sightings imaginable. Other species one can expect to see are Giraffe, Eland, Kudu, Impala, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest (Gnu), Red Hartebeest, Tsessebe, Warthog, Black-backed Jackal, Crocodile, Aardwolf, Aarvark, Brown Hyena, Caracal, Serval, Porcupine, Genet (small-spotted and large-spotted) and the occasional Leopard. Go to wildlife gallery.
A cash bar and complimentary snacks are available on all game drives and sunset cruises for your enjoyment. The dam and its adjoining wetlands lend themselves to splendid bird watching. Over 300 species have been recorded on the reserve.
This package includes return microlight flights (35 minutes each way) for two adults, to Mogena Game Lodge, leaving from our private airfield in Hartebeespoort Brits, Pretoria Area. With either a private game drive or a privately guided bush walk. There is a stunning restaurant at Mogena Game Lodge where we can book for you to enjoy lunch at your leisure (lunch and beverages are excluded).
- Location: Hartebeespoort Brits, Pretoria Area
- Availability: Available on weekends only.
- Who: No experience or fitness level required. There is a weight limit of 100kgs per person.
- Numbers: This experience is for two adults.
- Weather: This experience is weather permitting.
- What to take: Dress for the weather, tie back long hair, wear closed and flat shoes, take the necessary sun precautions, your camera and bottled water. A flight suit and helmet will be provided.
- Duration: Allow 35 minutes for the flight (each way). Allow a full day to enjoy this experience at your leisure.
- Additional Information: Indemnity forms will require participant sign off prior to departure. Participation in this activity is entirely at your own risk.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Air, Sky & Aeroplane
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.