Minipresso GR Portable Espresso Maker
Minipresso GR Portable Espresso Maker
Smallest Espresso Maker in the World. You've become accustomed to good espresso, it's what keeps you going, so why on earth would you forego that tasty shot of coffee when you're on the move. The Minipresso is an ingenius portable espresso maker that's not only compact and practical but economical too.
Whether you plan to go hiking, camping or stay in a hotel, the Minipresso Portable Espresso Maker is the ideal espresso machine to slide into your bag or backpack.
The Minipresso is the smallest and lightest espresso machine in the world. This little power house lets you brew delicious shots wherever you may be. The built-in semi-automatic piston creates ideal pressure after just a few pumps, injecting small quantities of water slowly into the coffee adapter for a rich, smooth flavorful drink.
This tight little unit includes cup and coffee scoop to provide all you need in a clever and compact design. Minipresso doesn’t require compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity for its operation and is half the weight of any of its rivals.
- Smallest and lightest espresso make in the world
- Efficient and easy to use
- All in 1: Built-in espresso cup and scoop.
- Non electric
- BPA – Food Safe
- Dimension: 175x70x60mm / 6.89×2.75×2.36in
- Weight: 360gr / 0.8lbs
- Water capacity: 70ml / 2.35oz
- Ground capacity: 7gr / 0.25oz
- Pressure: Up to 8bar / 116psi
There is nothing quite like it. Handheld coffee device, it slides itself into your bag or backpack with ease. With little efforts, it helps you prepare amazing shots, with a quality close to most traditional machines. Don't miss anymore your daily pleasures far from home. Enjoy delicious espresso anywhere, anytime with the Minipresso.
COMPACT & FEATHERWEIGHT. Doesn't matter if you're going away for few hours or a fortnight, space and weight are major factors when you select your travel equipment. Minipresso has been designed to be the smallest, lightest and most versatile handheld espresso machine.
EFFICIENT & EASY TO USE. Besides being aesthetically pleasant with its modern and sleek design, Minipresso is very easy to operate. After having added ground coffee and hot water, unlock the piston from its carrying position and press it at will to control the amount of extracted coffee.
INNOVATIVE & POWERFUL. With the help of the semi-automatic piston, small quantities of water are injected into the coffee chamber. After few pushes, the optimal extraction pressure is achieved. A rich and
CONVENIENT & EVOLUTIVE. Minipresso doesn't require compressed air, N2O cartridges or electricity for its operation. Hand operated, you are free to prepare coffee drinks that you love. Different water tanks capacity are available so you can enjoy multiple espresso types, going from ristretto to caffè lungo.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
- Watch video
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R60 for major centre areas and R120 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 50,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.