Motorcycle GPS Navigator
Motorcycle GPS Navigator
3.5 Inch Motorcycle GPS Navigator provides high-speed and high-accuracy 42 channel GPS navigation, 400MHz processor with a windows operating system will handle whatever you throw it.
Meet this strong, durable portable GPS navigation for motorcycles that can be taken anywhere and handle anything. Designed by bikers for bikers, the all-terrain and all-weather “Peaklife” GPS navigation system has a sturdy Samsung S3C2416 computer processing unit. Connect to the battery to be the power source and bring this GPS to life. The FM Transmitter can get frequencies between 87.5 and 101.1MHz, therefore you can listen to the radio when being an easy rider. This “Peaklife” portable motorcycle GPS navigator comes with tools to fit safely and securely on your motorcycle, but that doesn't mean it can't handle a few accidental drops and bumps. This GPS navigator is even weatherproof, meaning it can handle rain, snow, sleet, and anything else Mother Nature can conjure up. The Windows operating system is a perfect platform for running the GPS, as it is well known, very compatible and renowned for its user friendly GUI.
Experience amazing real-time GPS guidance that will notify you of every street and intersection and lead you to your desired destination. The “Peaklife” Portable SatNav's high-tech 400MHz Samsung processor, 128MB of RAM, and powerful GPS chip will keep up with your speed to let you know exactly where you are. The GPS has Bluetooth as well and can run several media formats for your entertainment enjoyment. Use the GPS to watch AVI and ASF video formats or listen to Audio formats such as WMA and WAV files. Viewing pictures can be done via the GPS navigation system by observing any JPG, PNG or TIF image file. Ebooks can be read as you are parked up, by accessing any ebook that comes in TXT format. With an impressive 2GB memory that can be boosted by a micro SD card up to 8GB this GPS navigation system for your motorcycle has more than enough memory needed to provide you leisure and direction.
This GPS comes loaded WITHOUT maps, which means you can load any mapset you require and are not restricted to Garmin or Tom Tom maps.
- OS version: Win CE 5.0
- CPU: Samsung S3C2416
- Processor Speed (max): 400MHz
- RAM: 128MB
- FM Transmitter: 87.5-101.1MHz
- Power Source: Battery or Car Battery
- Battery Size: 1300mAH
- Usage Time: 3 Hours
- Battery Standby: 6 Hours
- Battery Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
- GPS Module: High Sensitivity Receiver (NXP GNS7560)
- Antenna: Built-in Internal Antenna
- Channels: 42
- Sensitivity: -157 dBm
- Hot start: 5 Seconds
- Warm start: 38 Seconds
- Cold start: 45 Seconds
- GPS frequency: 1575.42MHz
- Display Size: 3.5 Inch
- Display Resolution: 320x240
- Resistive Touchscreen Display
- Internal: 2GB
- Micro SD card up to 8GB (2GB Included)
- Video: AVI, ASF
- Audio: WMA, WAV
- Picture: JPG, PNG, TIF
- eBook: TXT
- Micro SD card port
- Main product dimensions: 105x88.7x23mm (L x W x D)
- Motorcycle GPS Navigator
- Mini USB Cable
- Car Charger
- Car Mount
- Mount Stand
- Motorcycle Mount
- Power Cable (For Motorcycles - Product Specific)
- 2GB Micro SD Card
- Rechargeable 1300 mAh Li-ion Battery
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Replacement Screws (Product Specific)
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm.
Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R549 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R549 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.