Natripure Fridge Air Purifier
Natripure Fridge Air Purifier
The RK99 uses negative ions, ozone, a low temperature catalyst and an activated carbon filter. Highly energised ions omitted by a generating device react with volatile organic gas molecules in the air and break these molecules into carbon dioxide and water.
When the negative ions drift, pollutants are attracted to them and gather around the ions, causing the ions to ‘grow in size’.
Due to the growth, the ion becomes too heavy to float through the air and falls to the ground. These pollutants are dust, odours, pollen, mites etc.
The Ozone kills the bacteria, fungi, viruses, mites etc present in the air, and at the same time, increases the oxygen present in the environment.
- Model: Fridge air sanitiser RK99
- Dimension: 7.6cm x 6.7cm x 12cm
- Effective area: 250l
- Voltage: 4 pcs 1.5V AA batteries (not supplied)
- Power cnsumption: <1W
- Weight: 145g
- Ozone output: 5mg/h
Open the battery cover on the bottom of the unit, install 4 “AA”1.5V high-quality alkaline batteries.(purchase separately)
Press the “ON/OFF” button once and the power indicator lights up.
The LED light blinks every 3 second indicating that the unit is working.
Press the “MODE” button, to choose the different mode settings”
MODE1: Press the MODE button, the power indicator will light up in orange. The machine works continuously for about 20 minutes. The machine will then go into a cycle of automatic 150 seconds sterilization and deodorization every hour.
MODE 2: Press the MODE button, the power indicator will light up in green. The machine works continuously for about 30 minutes. The machine automatically sterilises and deodorises for 4 minutes every 2 hours.
For refrigerators with a capacity of 250L or more, or where strong odours are present, select operating mode 2. The deodoriser should be placed in the top of the refrigerator compartment as ozone is heavier than air and the pathogenic molecules will naturally fall to the bottom.
When the machine comes into contact with the outside air, there will be water condensation on the body of the unit. This condensation can corrode the metal parts of the unit and the batteries. Remove the batteries if you plan on leaving the unit idle for a long time.
Where can it be used?
- Although it is called the fridge air purifier, it can be used in any room of the house.
"Ships in ..." is the time frame in normal working days of when your order will be picked, packed and then handed over to the couriers for delivery. This is the same working day when ordered before 1pm. Once handed over to couriers, delivery times of ~ 1-3 working days apply. This is calculated during business hours/days and is from our acknowledged receipt of order payment - ie from when your order is updated to "processed" status. Joburg customers can also collect their order free of charge.
No posts found
- Worry-Free Guarantee! Delivery is 100% guaranteed, or your money back!
- Free delivery for orders over R499 going to major centres
- Delivery costs R69.95 for major centre areas and R100 for outlying areas
- Collections are available between 8am - 3:30pm from our JHB warehouse
- In stock items are shipped immediately when ordered (and paid for) before 1pm on business days
- Delivery via courier normally happens within 1-3 business days (but we aim for next working day)
- All orders will receive a tracking number sent via email
- Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays are processed and shipped out the next business day
- Areas outside of major centre areas usually take 3-5 business days
- Please note: high value orders (>R900) cannot be sent via Post Office due to theft risk
Your personal details are personal - and that's the way we'll keep it. Whether it be your email address, physical address or credit card information (which only our payment processor sees) we don't muck about, and we don't make these available to anyone else - that's a promise! You're our customer, so why would we share any such info. Credit card paymens will be processed securely by MyGate using 128 bit SSL encryption. Mygate are a Level 1 PCI Certified South Africa payment processor. That's hi-tech speak for the Fort Knox of internet privacy here in South Africa.
- Pay securely with your Visa/Mastercard credit cards, debit cards, PayPal or cash on collection
- Or pay securely via EFT or bank deposits. We bank with Nedbank and FNB for instan deposits
- Pay for orders with your reward points or gift vouchers. Remember to register to receive your reward points
- Subscribe to ManMail and follow us on facebook for exclusive discounts, offers and coupons to save even more
- Customer service is available during our business hours which are 8am - 4pm
- Contact us via phone (011) 462 5482 or email help [at] mantality.co.za
- Click the live help button at the bottom of our website when you're in hurry
- Return or exchange products within 14 days of receipt. Refunds or credits for returns are less any shipping costs incurred
- Any damages, product faults, errors or slip-ups will be handled swiftly and professionally - and all at our cost. (Although we try our darndest to ensure this doesn't happen!)
Our ethos and mantra is to become the #1 online destination for manly stuff and home to 1000s of the coolest products men really want. Shopping online should be fun, quick and easy - we're no exception to that. We're pretty fanatical about the products we sell and our customer service. We'll always do what we can to exceed your expectations when shopping with us.
- You can trust us. We’ve been delivering manly goodness since 2008.
- Customers just like you have posted 100s of positive reviews and testimonials and these are growing by the day
- We were ranked 3rd in SA for Best Customer Service at the 2014 eCommerce Awards | Finalist at the 2015 SA eCommerce Awards
- Immediate shipping for in stock items orders (and paid for) when placed before 1pm on a business day
- Earn 4% back in reward points with every order you place. You can then use those points for gifts or future orders - no strings!
- 1000s of the coolest products and gifts imported from all over the world, not found anywhere else in South Africa
- Helpful customer support available throughout business hours
- Order collections for our Johannesburg customers
- Pay for your order (with cash or card) when collecting
- Free delivery for orders over R499 (free to major cities only)
- Mobile friendly - view the website and place orders securely from any mobile device
- 65,000+ satisfied customers and growing fast. See their testimonials
- 100% original and constantly innovating. Always have been always will.